Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i open Minecraft, it logs me into an old account, i would like to switch to my new account, when i reset the login data, and reclick login, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HesselKramer, Oct 11, 2020.

1. HesselKramer
    HesselKramer Guest

Whenever i open Minecraft, it logs me into an old account, i would like to switch to my new account, when i reset the login data, and reclick login, it puts me on my old account again, please help!

:)

HesselKramer, Oct 11, 2020
  2. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  3. Janet_C Win User

Can't sign into xbox website.

4. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft worlds how to save to new laptop

Hey! Is this regarding Minecraft: Java Edition, or Minecraft: Bedrock Edition?
  6. CarTzy Win User

Forced to make Xbox account, Lost access to minecraft

Hello gimmeblockgaem,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

You may get this error for the possible reasons

If you're not logged into the Microsoft Account that owns Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, the Microsoft or Xbox Store will show that you don't own the game and offer you the Trial version. Please make sure you're signed into the Microsoft Account that owns Minecraft.

If you're trying to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC or Xbox, but only have access to the Trial version, you might not have bought Minecraft. If you're on PC and want to buy Minecraft, we now offer Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition in the same bundle! Use this article to get started.

Have you migrated your account to a Microsoft account?

If not yet, try to login here under Mojang Account.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  9. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  10. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...