Minecraft bedrock edition 1.19.22.01 windosw 10

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock edition 1.19.22.01 windosw 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know how to download the minecraft 1.19.22.01 appx file. To begin with, I did buy the game, but since it was updated to version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrisssCaiza, Sep 23, 2022.

1. CrisssCaiza
    CrisssCaiza Guest

Hello, I would like to know how to download the minecraft 1.19.22.01 appx file. To begin with, I did buy the game, but since it was updated to version 1.19.30 the game began to run with errors and lag, this did not happen to me in version 1,19,22 :,c and I discovered that old versions can be install via appx files but i cant find minecraft 1.19.22.01 appx file i need help please :,c

:)

CrisssCaiza, Sep 23, 2022
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  5. luke9799366 Win User

Minecraft: bedrock edition world self delete

Hello! Which Edition Of Minecraft Bedrock Are You Running? Like Win 10, Xbox, PE?

-DroptopFiji-
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock edition 1.19.22.01 windosw 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock edition

2. I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock edition but it says i didnt?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock edition but it says i didnt?: Like the title says, I went to minecraft.net and bought the game, i even got an email about it saying that its been processed and everything... but when i open the minecraft launcher or even go to...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync-Lock

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync-Lock: I woke up this morning to play some Minecraft, but it wouldn't load so I deleted it and reinstalled it. I knew this would grey out my worlds since I had done this multiple times for multiple...
  4. Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?: I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle but all it shows when I try to play Java edition is “PLAY DEMO”. Bedrock edition works just fine but I’m not sure what to do. [img]...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds not syncing: Ever since 9/7/2022 My Minecraft worlds have not been syncing. I would load up Minecraft and see that all my worlds are black and white and, aren’t able to be joined by anyone. Minecraft also...
  6. Minecraft - Standard edition vs Java & Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Standard edition vs Java & Bedrock?: My question: what's the difference between "Minecraft for PC/Mac (Standard Edition)" (€20) and "Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition" (€30) I'm looking to buy Minecraft on my windows 11 pc and went...
  7. Trying to purchase Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC.: It says, We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. I've clicked on the link, watched many tutorials, even tried different debit cards but nothing has...
  8. Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...: Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and "Invalid Identity Public key" when I try join servers it stops me from joining...
  9. Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java...: My purchase: [img] The description: [img] What I see: [img] f1ef8732-7101-42eb-b21c-61ae83c0dfb0
  10. I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...: It wont let me get minecraft for free on my computer. Can someone please help me, because it is really annoying me with this and i have no idea how to fix it. 095e76cf-0df4-431d-9de7-4bbea93c4bc1