Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anya Santos, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Anya Santos
    Anya Santos Guest

Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

Hi,

I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account.

After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the minecraft laucher on Windows 10.

Once I opened the launcher and logged in using the same account, it prompted me to log in into xbox live, which I also did.

And now the launcher tells me to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game even though I've already redeemed the code.

I checked microsoft store and it says the same, that I need to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game, but my order history still says I own Minecraft.

I checked on the xbox website and it says I own Minecraft also, but I still can't download it on my pc (even if it's bedrock).

What can I do to install minecraft into my pc?

Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft... [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

Anya Santos, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: