minecraft bedrock chat not functioning properly

Discus and support minecraft bedrock chat not functioning properly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft with a bunch of people while watching a streamer play on the same server i was and i noticed that everyone could see each... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hidden4125, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Hidden4125
    Hidden4125 Guest

I was playing minecraft with a bunch of people while watching a streamer play on the same server i was and i noticed that everyone could see each other's messages but i could only see my messages on my screen. how do i fix this?
    note: i play on computer, not console

:)

Hidden4125, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Could the party chat be any worse?

How's your friend's NAT status?

Ideally, everyone's NAT should be "open" for party chat to properly function.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses playstation to play mc

Hi XanderG1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If on Pc you have Minecraft Java you can't do cross-platform games with PlayStation, as this is only a function of Minecraft Bedrock, but you don't need to purchase a game for a platform you don't own, if your friends it's trying to invite you he needs to log into a Microsoft account in his game as well as you in your Minecraft Bedrock and add each others Microsoft accounts as friends
  4. King Abiji Win User

Xbox not functioning properly with friends or party chat

Uggh.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/20/21188972/microsoft-xbox-live-outage-down-second-time-multiplayer-service-disruption
  5. reggieshelton1 Win User

My Xbox says I have 0 friends online, then after a while they start reappearing, but usually by the third friend online they go back to 0. Also, I can hear people in parties and I’ve reset completely. Please help!
    Why does this keep happening?
  6. JaydenB. Win User

Mine to man it really sucks
Thema:

1. minecraft bedrock chat not functioning properly - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock chat

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  4. Minecraft Bedrock VR Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock VR Chat: There doesn't seem to be any on screen keyboard. Playing on a quest 2 using AirLink. I can't enter any text for signs either. This is something that just seems to be unavailable. It's not a bug...
  5. Minecraft bedrock VR text chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock VR text chat?: There doesn't seem to be any on screen keyboard. Playing on a quest 2 using AirLink. I can't enter any text for signs either. c55a81ae-9b70-4d8c-a7a7-46e3565aea3d
  6. (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...: I have been recently unbanned from public interaction on Microsoft, and now I can freely chat with players as I like on Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox. However, if I switch over to my computer...
  7. Minecraft bedrock Commands / chat is worse in the new 1.19 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock Commands / chat is worse in the new 1.19 update: As of the new 1.19 update in minecraft bedrock edition(Xbox), The chat has been messed up for when I try to type things in, especially with my keyboard and mouse, the game no longer allows me to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken: I dont know what the hell you guys did, but now to type stuff into the chat on xbox with keyboard and mouse I have to click on the chat box, type in what I want, and have to click the send button....
  9. Not able to see other people's chat messages in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to see other people's chat messages in minecraft bedrock: Hello, I play minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch in my microsoft account, but I am not able to see my friend's messages they send me in minecraft chat. They can see the messages I send them, but...
  10. Suddenly can't chat on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't chat on minecraft bedrock: I've recently discovered that my messages aren't going through in my realm's chat. It will show up on my screen like normal but my friends don't seem to see it, on top of that I've realized I...