Minecraft Bedrock Chat Messages

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Chat Messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Before anyone tells me to: I have already changed all of my privacy settings and permissions to be correct. I am an organizer on the microsoft family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Toby-Koh Bear, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Chat Messages

Before anyone tells me to: I have already changed all of my privacy settings and permissions to be correct. I am an organizer on the microsoft family and I am an adult.

I can see everyone's messages in chat, but no one can see mine, as confirmed by my friend that I am playing with. I have looked at similar questions and I've tried the solutions, but people still can't see any message I send. I'll do whatever I need to (besides pay money) to fix this, but I'll admit that my frustration levels are high so my patience is thin.

:)

Toby-Koh Bear, Jun 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Toby

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    This happens using realms?

May I know if you tried using another wifi network to see how it goes?
    And, is your NAT type open?

Could be good if you tell me briefly which troubleshooting steps you have done so far

Thanks in advance for your response
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Cant chat

Why is my Minecraft chat not working?

To fix the 'Can't chat in Minecraft” error, go to Options > Chat settings and change the settings from Command Only to Shown. This will let you talk and share your thoughts
    with all the other creative Minecraft players. If chat is still unavailable, disconnect from the game and then enable the connection again. Also a way to fix is hard resetting your game by quitting out of the game launching
    another and then quit that, turn off Xbox, and unplug it. Let it set for 10 then try again.
    In the newest update to bedrock these options are no longer there. As the UI has changed for Minecraft bedrock edition.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Not able to see other people's chat messages in minecraft bedrock

Hi minegamer305312, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that your account settings are set up correctly. Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and then validate the setting in this screenshot that has an arrow. They should be set to "friends" or "everyone"

[​IMG]
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

How to make Minecraft bedrock chat messages working in severs

Hi there Eric, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To modify the privacy settings of your account, you need to sign in with your account at the following link:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

* Please note that in order to modify the privacy settings of your account, you must be an adult and your account must not be part of any Microsoft Family as a "Member".

You should set the following options to "Allow" and save the changes:

* You can play with people who are not part of Xbox Live.
    * You can create and join clubs.
    * You can join multiplayer games.
    * You can add friends.

This should allow you to see other players' messages in the game's servers and should enable others to see your messages.

---

If after changing the privacy settings of your account you still have the same problem, then it will be necessary for you to directly contact Minecraft Support using the following link so they can assist you:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

---

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Chat Messages - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Chat

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  4. Minecraft Bedrock VR Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock VR Chat: There doesn't seem to be any on screen keyboard. Playing on a quest 2 using AirLink. I can't enter any text for signs either. This is something that just seems to be unavailable. It's not a bug...
  5. Minecraft bedrock VR text chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock VR text chat?: There doesn't seem to be any on screen keyboard. Playing on a quest 2 using AirLink. I can't enter any text for signs either. c55a81ae-9b70-4d8c-a7a7-46e3565aea3d
  6. (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...: I have been recently unbanned from public interaction on Microsoft, and now I can freely chat with players as I like on Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox. However, if I switch over to my computer...
  7. Minecraft bedrock Commands / chat is worse in the new 1.19 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock Commands / chat is worse in the new 1.19 update: As of the new 1.19 update in minecraft bedrock edition(Xbox), The chat has been messed up for when I try to type things in, especially with my keyboard and mouse, the game no longer allows me to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken: I dont know what the hell you guys did, but now to type stuff into the chat on xbox with keyboard and mouse I have to click on the chat box, type in what I want, and have to click the send button....
  9. Not able to see other people's chat messages in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to see other people's chat messages in minecraft bedrock: Hello, I play minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch in my microsoft account, but I am not able to see my friend's messages they send me in minecraft chat. They can see the messages I send them, but...
  10. Suddenly can't chat on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't chat on minecraft bedrock: I've recently discovered that my messages aren't going through in my realm's chat. It will show up on my screen like normal but my friends don't seem to see it, on top of that I've realized I...