Minecraft bedrock auto restart when connecting to microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock auto restart when connecting to microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so i purchased minecraft from Play Store and when I press Sign in, it said Connecting... and then it's automatically restart the game (It should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirawatKHS, Aug 5, 2021.

1. SirawatKHS
    SirawatKHS Guest

Hello, so i purchased minecraft from Play Store and when I press Sign in, it said Connecting... and then it's automatically restart the game (It should redirect you to sign in website) and it doesn't sign in for me too, endless loop, any help please?

Sorry for bad english

:)

SirawatKHS, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please restart your device and launch the game again.

Also, make sure that you have a Microsoft account that has an Xbox profile. To validate, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile then go to Xbox profile.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

Hello River Heyburn,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with Minecraft Bedrock. The error message you're seeing means that the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock is already connected to another Minecraft account. This could be because you previously used a different Minecraft account with the same Microsoft account, or because someone else has used your Microsoft account to sign in to Minecraft.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Xbox website and sign in with the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock.

2. Click on "Profile & settings" and then "Account settings".

3. Under "Your info", click on "Sign-in preferences".

4. Make sure that "Ask for my password" is selected under "Security preferences".

5. Scroll down to "Apps and services" and click on "Apps and services that can access your account".

6. Look for Minecraft Bedrock in the list of apps and services and click on it.

7. Click on "Remove these permissions" and confirm that you want to remove Minecraft Bedrock's access to your Microsoft account.

8. Try signing in to Minecraft Bedrock again with your Microsoft account.

If this doesn't work, please connect with our live support team.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  4. BCSK Win User

Error: Ahogado al intentar iniciar sesión ¿Cómo lo soluciono?

The "error code: drowned" issue in Minecraft Bedrock can often be resolved by following these steps:

1. Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
    2. Double-check your login credentials (username and password) to make sure they are correct.
    3. If you're using a Microsoft account to log in, ensure that your Microsoft account is in good standing and not locked or suspended.
    4. Try restarting the Minecraft Bedrock application and attempt to log in again.
    5. If the issue persists, consider resetting your Microsoft account password and then attempting to log in with the updated password.
    6. If none of the above steps work, you may want to contact Mojang Support or Microsoft Support for further assistance, as the "error code: drowned" issue could be related to server-side problems or account-specific issues.
    By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the login issue and get back to playing Minecraft Bedrock. for further detail: Mickey Minors
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Some purchased items on MC Bedrock wont sync with MC Windows 10

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

This issue can occur when the account you are using on the Windows 10 version of Minecraft is not properly synced with your Xbox or Microsoft account, which is used to track your purchases on the Bedrock edition of the game. To fix this issue, try the following steps:

Make sure you are logged in to the correct Xbox or Microsoft account on both the Bedrock and Windows 10 versions of the game.

Try linking your Xbox or Microsoft account to your Windows 10 version of the game. You can do this by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Profile," and then selecting "Sign in with a Microsoft account."

Make sure that you are connected to the internet when you launch the Windows 10 version of the game.

Try restarting the game and your computer to see if that resolves the issue.
  6. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock auto restart when connecting to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock auto

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. Why does Minecraft bedrock edition auto login take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft bedrock edition auto login take so long?: Hello I reinstalled minecraft today beacuse i tried to install a client for it and it changed the version. Before i reinstalled it my account loaded instantly but after i reinstalled it it took...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login: Whenever i open Minecraft, it logs me into an old account, i would like to switch to my new account, when i reset the login data, and reclick login, it puts me on my old account again, please...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  10. Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account: Hello, I have an Xbox Gamertag I've had for years and continue to use. I also purchased a new laptop which came with Windows 10, where I created a new profile. I would like to link that gamertag...