Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working

Discus and support Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does the new Minecraft not work on my Samsung Tablet? How can this be fixed? 77da5df0-e261-4be5-aa00-1ce85710e894 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isolde Smit (ismit), Sep 29, 2023.

1. Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working

Why does the new Minecraft not work on my Samsung Tablet? How can this be fixed?

:)

Isolde Smit (ismit), Sep 29, 2023
  2. FC123FC Win User

i have the same problem "cannot install minecraft on my samsung galaxy tab s8+"
    at end of installing process its pop up an error saying"Can't install minecraft"
    screenshoot attached
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Isolde. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you seeing any error messages or error codes? Try to provide screenshots of this problem if possible.
  4. Isolde Smit (ismit) Win User

Why does the new Minecraft not work on my Samsung Tablet? How can this be fixed?
    We are unable to install the new version of minecraft and the old one did not launch anymore
  5. StephenD1922 Win User

How to buy Minecraft realms for child account using Microsoft account balance

I have the same problem. I have given my daughter some money in her account and added my credit card details but still have no way to deal with "An adult has to complete this transaction from their profile" message. Nothing appears in Family Safety for me to approve. Surely I don't need to buy Minecraft myself to sort this out. She got a new Android tablet and I believe the only way to transfer the Worlds from her old Samsung tablet to her new Samsung tablet is using Realms. The Smart Switch app on the tablets doesn't bring the worlds across. You can imagine her frustration.
  6. llllPARAGONllll Win User

smartglass

I have the Samsung T500 Tablet and it works great, Windows 8 however.
Thema:

1. Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working - Similar Threads - Minecraft App Samsung

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?: I am using Windows 11 keytweak, but don't want to disable shift for typing... Thank you! Does disabling F4 disable that functionality? 283cc28f-bf33-498b-89f1-686d3fad36b0
  4. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  5. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  6. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  7. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  8. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  9. Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft: I want to sign into my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my pc but the Xbox app automatically signs into my Pc's email which is a different Microsoft account so I can't access my other Xbox account...
  10. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...