Minecraft Android often freeze and crash

Discus and support Minecraft Android often freeze and crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10 Attempted to clean up memory and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 文照, Nov 15, 2023.

1. 文照
    文照 Guest

My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10

Attempted to clean up memory and enable performance defaults, but no useAttempted to clean up memory and turn on high performance mode, but no improvement.

My error logs

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ao0XwTF51wFfhN9SsiTPBdtGNK6L1w

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ao0XwTF51wFfhN9Tpl24QAbwyYwJHA

:)

文照, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello 文照,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Updated version of Minecraft seems to be working fine in my Android. Have you tried updating your device and installing the version 1.20.41.02 on Play Store?

By the way, a restart and disable of app cleaner or antivirus apps installed in your mobile can be helpful too.

Let me know how it went.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Sword Style Win User

Skyrim freezing

Any Bethesda games runs the risk of freezing on occasion. There is simply too much going on at once and sometimes it crashes. It doesn't happen very often so it's not a big deal.
  5. DeathSoulSeeker Win User

my minecraft keeps freezing

For me its always when i try to join someone else s game *BANG* Freeze :'( Every so often thow it lets me join a game without crashing my whole xbox.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Minecraft PE Crashes on android

Thema:

1. Minecraft Android often freeze and crash - Similar Threads - Minecraft Android often

2. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  3. How to connect my Android Minecraft with my MS account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect my Android Minecraft with my MS account?: Hello few months ago, I bought on playstore a copy of Minecraft for my Kids. Now they need to connect to an online server to play with some friends and they need an account to logon ... which I...
  4. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  5. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  6. i can't login xbox to minecraft android

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't login xbox to minecraft android: i login minecraft as usual but when i click continue it shows a white screen then redirects to minecraft but no successful login screen so i keep doing it over and over but still the same...
  7. "Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft in Android?""

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft in Android?"": this going on in on again. I had Minecraft for years and there's no problem signing in but now we have. I contact the help center for Microsoft acc and it said that there is no problem at all....
  8. Transferring Minecraft World From Xbox To Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft World From Xbox To Android: Hello I would like help on how to transfer a world from Xbox to Android. I've used file explorers and it doesn't seem to show up on my world list. I would really want to continue playing my Xbox...
  9. Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it: Just like what the title says, whenever i open my minecraft on my android smartphone, the game always ask me to log-in to my microsoft account which is kinda annoying. Is there anyway to resolve...
  10. When I goes for login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I goes for login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only...: I was facing a problem on login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only continue if you downloaded the app from a store or website that you trust." But I purchased...