Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account

Discus and support Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft for windows on my old computer and have recently got a new computer. On the new computer, the minecraft launcher doesn't show up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by la hilly, Dec 28, 2023.

1. la hilly
    la hilly Guest

I purchased Minecraft for windows on my old computer and have recently got a new computer. On the new computer, the minecraft launcher doesn't show up with option to download it. It only shows the option to purchase the game again. I have tried to uninstall and install the minecraft launcher and it still doesn't work. I have logged out and logged in. My account is the same and showing up fine, but it doesn't show the game as being purchased. Why is that?

:)

la hilly, Dec 28, 2023
  2. savannah bush Win User

buggy purchasing

it does not show minecraft bedrock edition as already purchased on this account, it is making me buy Java and bedrock. I do not want Java, I just want bedrock, which I should already have.
  3. ATC23 Win User

After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

I purchased Minecraft before i migrated, is that the reason why nothing is showing up? I checked all purchases, and it did not show up.
  4. foxer. Win User

Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store

So following things:

1. There is no Minecraft on Microsoft Store App, everything else I've purchased is in the list. There is the Minecraft Launcher in "modified" status since I tried installing the game.

2. If I login on the minecraft.net website it shows that I need to buy the game, it doesn't show up on the purchases.

3. My account is in a family group.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Purchase not showing up on account

Sorry to hear it. You can check the purchase at
    https://account.microsoft.com
    to see if the purchase is there. If it is not then your father may have accidentally purchased it on his account. If it is listed there and hasn't shown up with 24 hours then give phone support a call. 1-800-469-9269 in
    North America.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchase not showing up on account

Thema:

1. Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account - Similar Threads - Minecraft already purchased

2. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  6. What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?: I had just bought minecraft on minecraft.net and when I download minecraftinstaller it tells me I have to buy minecraft again instead being able to download. I don't know what to do, I know the...
  7. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.: I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify...
  8. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  9. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  10. I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...: I played Minecraft on my old laptop but it died so I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play Minecraft that I have already paid for. On my account It doesn't show that I've...