Minecraft Accounts Question - Unlinking from a PS4 account!

Discus and support Minecraft Accounts Question - Unlinking from a PS4 account! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've got (Obviously!) a Microsoft account, I had linked it to another PS4 account but have since made a totally new PS4 account for personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RevenkoGaming, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Minecraft Accounts Question - Unlinking from a PS4 account!

Hi, I've got (Obviously!) a Microsoft account, I had linked it to another PS4 account but have since made a totally new PS4 account for personal reasons and am looking into having my old PSN account terminated, now I've spoken with Mojang Support and according to them they can only deal with Java accounts and have no control over any accounts that are linked to a MS account! So I'd like to ask, how would I go about unlinking my current Minecraft account from my PSN and then link it to my new PSN? There is absolutely No option what so ever in my MS controls via my account settings that refers to Minecraft, all I can see is the option were my account is linked to other things like Steam etc but nothing at all pertaining to Minecraft!

I can't even seem to create a new Minecraft account linked to my current MS account and I'm not going to create a totally new MS account just for something as stupid as a new Minecraft account so could someone from MS please help me with this issue and help me to remove my linking to my old PSN account? the rest I can do myself via the aka.remoteconnect ...

Also, please add the option via MS settings to add or remove such linkings as that option should by all rights be available already! ...

Thanks you for your time! ...

(P.S. have also got my account linked to my Xbox account but again there's no option to unlink an account, again there should be, please think about adding that option in a future update!) ...

:)

RevenkoGaming, Nov 12, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Accounts Question - Unlinking from a PS4 account!