Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

Discus and support Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pearce harshbarger, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching today, I discovered the hacker has transferred the account over to his own email and has not deleted the account but has changed the username from "Ishiaki" to "tigr2000" and most recently to "NiceClicks" nine days ago.

While I do not have the hacker's full email, the censored version appears as "lu****@gmail.com." I possess important information for account recovery, including my Minecraft transaction ID, proof of purchases from Lunar Client, Badlion Client, and Hypixel tied to my Minecraft username, and multiple previous passwords.

My Microsoft email remains secure and unaffected. Strangely, when attempting to log in, my password fails although it succeeds everywhere else such as here on microsoft.com. After password failure it offers an option to send a confirmation email to the hacker's censored email address. ("lu****@gmail.com")

I urgently seek your assistance in recovering my account. Kindly inform me if additional information is required.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

:)

pearce harshbarger, Jan 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine