Minecraft account says I haven't brought the game

Discus and support Minecraft account says I haven't brought the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me please? I just brought the game on my Nintendo switch.. And then I created a Xbox account and a minecraft account.. But when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AhiruCz, Feb 26, 2021.

1. AhiruCz
    AhiruCz Guest

Can someone help me please? I just brought the game on my Nintendo switch.. And then I created a Xbox account and a minecraft account.. But when I try to change the skin on the minecraft account website it says that I haven't brought the game even tho I have

:)

AhiruCz, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Vertikul Win User

This is occurring currently because xbox services are down. Just give them time to figure out the issue and restore services.
  3. YungCronky Win User

Yeah bro. It’s just microsofts pure incompetence of a company. For me it says I don’t own Cold War, lol. Can’t even log on to Xbox live right now. Tried calling their fake customer service just to get sent around in circles on a goose chase. There is nothing you can do right now, and they aren’t going to do anything to compensate for failing to provide services that we pay for. Switching to PlayStation. Xbox is a joke
  4. cjthespy Win User

5. Giap_Nguyen Win User

Microsoft account got closed because of inactivity and lost my Minecraft account.

It said that my account does not exist. And the account in the original question was not the account I'm right now to post this question. I also just created the account again but Minecraft said I haven't brought the game
  6. MovingSine61 Win User

My Xbox360

No Haven't Made Any Account On The Xbox And I Brought It From A Game Shop
Thema:

1. Minecraft account says I haven't brought the game - Similar Threads - Minecraft account says

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  6. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  7. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389