Minecraft Account Recovery

Discus and support Minecraft Account Recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by don ., Jan 11, 2024.

1. don .
    don . Guest

I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the one assiocated with my minecraft account is there anyway i can recover it?

*** moved from Gaming and Xbox***

:)

don ., Jan 11, 2024
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello don .

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are trying to recover the deleted Microsoft account which was associated to your Minecraft credentials. Let us help you provide the information of what will happen when you deleted the Microsoft account.

Closing or deleting a Microsoft account means you won’t be able to use it to sign in to the Microsoft products and services you’ve been using. You’ll lose access to all Microsoft services associated with that account. It also deletes all the services associated with it, including your:

• Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, and MSN email accounts
    • OneDrive files
    • Xbox Live data and GamerTag
    Privacy considerations:

• Deleting your account ensures that your personal data is removed from Microsoft servers.
    • Be aware that this action is irreversible, and you won’t be able to recover any data associated with the account.
    For your reference, see: How to close your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

We thank you for bringing this concern here and glad to provide the needed information to address your concern.

Sincerely,

4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Minecraft account recovery

5. Vardagul Win User

minecraft account recovery

Hi Stig! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration. Don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Since you have lost access to your old account, I recommend contacting Microsoft/Xbox support. They have the necessary tools and resources to further assist you with this concern.

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

Just a friendly reminder that we are Xbox gamers just like you in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to your account or any tools to manage it.

For additional information please refer to this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-titles/mojang-to-Microsoft-account-migration-faq

If the reply solved your problem, please give it an upvote or accept it as an answer.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft account recovery?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account Recovery - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Recovery

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: My Minecraft account Cranaticallight was hacked and it was connected to my Xbox account CensedMeteor779 which was connected to microsoft and now I have no access at all. I have the prepaid code...
  7. minecraft account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft account recovery: so i think that i had gotten hacked and i couldnt play minecraft but now i could log into my microsoft account witch i couldnt do before adn i tried downloading minecraft on my new PC but when i...
  8. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  9. Minecraft Account, Account Recovery Failing Every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account, Account Recovery Failing Every time: My minecraft and microsoft account recently got hacked, and an unfamiliar recovery phone number and email so I am unable to recover it using the account.live.com/ascr. Is there anything I can do...
  10. Minecraft account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account recovery: Hi, I just got messages from my microsoft account that was linked to my minecraft account for already 9 years that my email got changed, and everything that can help me enter to account got reset....