Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!

Discus and support Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Minecraft for years and about 3-4 months my Minecraft is having issues like, connection timed out, Account not logging in, Microsoft login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRANAV Dragon scroll, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!

I'm playing Minecraft for years and about 3-4 months my Minecraft is having issues like, connection timed out, Account not logging in, Microsoft login website not working,not logging in after clicking log in in Microsoft page,When I connect to servers it shows please login to Xbox to join this server,What should I do please help

:)

PRANAV Dragon scroll, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Support. I understand that you have been experiencing issues with Minecraft for the past few months. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with your account login and connection to servers. I will do my best to assist you with this issue.

First and foremost. Let's try to troubleshoot the connection issue. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection and that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking the connection. You can also try resetting your network settings by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "cmd" and press Enter to open the Command Prompt.

3. Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.

4. Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter.

5. Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter.

6. Restart your computer and try connecting to Minecraft again.

7. Power flush your internet router/modem:

• To do this, try resetting your router or modem by unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in.

Regarding the login issue, please ensure that you are using the correct login credentials for your Microsoft account. You can also try resetting your password by following these steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft account password reset page (https://account.live.com/password/reset).

2. Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Microsoft account and follow the prompts to verify your identity.

3. Once verified, you can reset your password and try logging in to Minecraft again.

In addition, please try to see and check thoroughly if you do have your firewall enabled or perhaps any 3rd party anti-virus that you have as well and see and try to temporarily disable them for a moment and try again to login to Minecraft since these things do sometimes block your logins and that is why those error messages will show.

Here are some support article that you can refer and utilize as well and perhaps see any gathered information that is helpful. Here it is:

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection

Troubleshoot network connection errors

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi PRANAV Dragon scroll

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Cant sign in on my minecarft Nintendo switch

Hi SpirantChair669,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you able to log into your Microsoft account at
    account.microsoft.com or
    xbox.com successfully? Are you having issues connecting your Microsoft account for Minecraft on the Switch, or your Mojang (Minecraft) account?

If you're able to successfully log into your Microsoft account, but are having difficulty in getting your Minecraft/Mojang account to connect successfully, then I recommend that you reach out to Mojang Support so that they may further assist you with getting
    connected.

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

Mojang Support

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

Thanks for the help. I tried the instructions set out in the video a few times but it didn't work. It still wants me to log in with the other MS/xbox account username.

Someone hinted that you need to log out of every minecraft account that your MS account has logged in to. I played minecraft on an xbox years ago which I no longer have but I have no idea if that old xbox account is still associated with minecraft and no
    idea how to log out if it is.
Thema:

1. Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues! - Similar Threads - Minecraft account logging

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  5. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  6. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  7. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  8. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  9. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  10. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...