Minecraft account is connecting to the void

Discus and support Minecraft account is connecting to the void in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently tried to log back into Minecraft on PS4 and clicked the sign in with Microsoft option, but no matter what I try it tells me that “Opps!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ConfusedDR, Dec 9, 2021.

1. ConfusedDR
    ConfusedDR Guest

I recently tried to log back into Minecraft on PS4 and clicked the sign in with Microsoft option, but no matter what I try it tells me that “Opps! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”. I have no idea on how to fix this problem. Please send anything that might help.

:)

ConfusedDR, Dec 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I recommend contacting Mojang support to help you with this, mate. On this link, you can open a ticket with them.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Janet_C Win User

Minecraft account lost in the void

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If the hacker changed the data you originally had as your primary email, it will be very difficult for you to get your account back.

Please try to follow the hacked or compromised account recovery guidelines of this tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

If you somehow find the new email address associated with your account, fill out the recovery form with that information.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips on how to find the email address.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Best regards
  4. Miklos Marinov Win User

I believe my minecraft account got hacked.

We are experiencing a similar situation. We purchased two Minecraft Java Editions and migrated both accounts to Microsoft. A few weeks ago, the Java Edition disappeared from one account, while it remains on the other. We're receiving no support from Microsoft.

It's like talking into a void. :(
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Void??

I wouldn't be happy seeing a sticker like that even if its brand new and boxed I would take it back, I have seen posts on here where a console as been sent back unrepaired because a sticker as been tampered with, basically its your call mate good luck with
    it.
  6. Photonimus Win User

No free trial for new xbxo live account

The free trial is available for only the first three accounts connected to live off the console, and only the first three.

If you were offered the deal earlier, but declined on it, then it is voided and gone.

Does your situation fall into any of those factors?
Thema:

1. Minecraft account is connecting to the void - Similar Threads - Minecraft account connecting

2. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  3. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  4. Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??: HI! I've had Minecraft for years and I've used a specific account. I have had no issues with the migration of Microsoft and Minecraft and after that happened I was till able to use the account I...
  5. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  6. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  7. Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...: Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft dungeons and i type in the code and getting a code sent to my email and it says I’m safe leave the page but on...
  8. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  10. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...