Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny...

Discus and support Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a few weeks back, a hacker got access to my Microsoft account while I was playing Minecraft: Java Edition. They then proceded to change the security... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Gibson3, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny...

So a few weeks back, a hacker got access to my Microsoft account while I was playing Minecraft: Java Edition. They then proceded to change the security information associated to this account and deleted it. They then changed the Microsoft account associated to my Minecraft account to their own and I can no longer access my Minecraft account.

I first tried contacting Minecraft support but kept hitting a brick wall as all I was getting was unhelpful answer-bot emails. I then decided to contact Xbox support. I opened a recovery request but was not told it was for my old Microsoft account, which I no longer care about. After weeks of back and forth contacting live agents, I was told that there was nothing Xbox support can do from their end about this issue, and they referred me to the Minecraft Support page, which ironically referred me to the Microsoft support page.

I am convinced that there is a way to recover my hacked Minecraft account, please let me know how I can do this as all that is required is to change the Microsoft account associated to my Minecraft account from the hacker's one to my own.

:)

Christopher Gibson3, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny hacker's account

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

If the hacker changed the data you originally had as your primary email, it will be very difficult for you to get your account back.

Please try to follow the hacked or compromised account recovery guidelines of this tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

If you somehow find the new email address associated with your account, fill out the recovery form with that information.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips on how to find the email address.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Best Regards.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny hacker's account

There are no specific Microsoft support services for a game or a service, there are only the support agents in the link I gave you.
  4. Janet_C Win User

If a support agent told you that it is not possible to recover the game license, unfortunately there is nothing else to do.
  5. Christopher Gibson3 Win User

I have contacted them multiple times, sadly to no avail.

The first time I was told I needed to request an account recovery, but it was not actually filed and I had to wait two weeks before trying again.

The second time, I requested another account recovery, thinking it was for my MINECRAFT account, but was told I could not recover my MSA, which I was not interested in recovering anyway.

The third time, I explained my issue more clearly, but was told that there was nothing they could do and I should try contacting Minecraft support, which could not help me either as my Minecraft account has been migrated and linked to a Microsoft account.
  6. Christopher Gibson3 Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me. As I stated in the original post, I am NOT interested in recovering my MICROSOFT account, which has already been deleted and suspended by the MSA recovery team.

However, I would like to know how I can forcefully change the MSA associated to my Minecraft: Java Edition account as it is currently linked the the hacker's MSA, which I can obviously not access.
Thema:

Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny...

1. Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny... - Similar Threads - Minecraft account hacked

2. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  7. Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft): Hello everyone, I really need help to get my Minecraft account that was hacked a year ago back. The hacker compromised my Microsoft account and changed all the security information. I’ve contacted...
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  10. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...