Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info.

Discus and support Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was unfortunately scammed like a complete idiot and lost my Microsoft account to a scam, this scam was in order to steal my Minecraft account. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicolas Kittredge, May 15, 2023.

1. Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info.

I was unfortunately scammed like a complete idiot and lost my Microsoft account to a scam, this scam was in order to steal my Minecraft account. They switched the email and the account seems completely gone, but I still have the order and transaction ID from when I bought the Minecraft account from Mojang. I don't care about the Microsoft account but I do need the Minecraft account, I tried the recovery form for Microsoft but it didn't work, I assume because they changed the email for the account. Is there any other way I can get back the Minecraft account?

:)

Nicolas Kittredge, May 15, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Nicolas, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear your account was compromised. I just want to let you know that your Minecraft account and basically all the progress, purchases, etc are linked with your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately if you're not able to recover the account is not possible to recover the Minecraft account

As a reminder, I'm not a Microsoft employee and no one at Microsoft is able to view or modify account information
  3. Razvan Tecu Win User

How do i get my account back?

Could i still get my minecraft account back? I have my receipt
  4. IBMPC Win User

My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

Hi Ricardo, thanks for your quick reply.

I still have my Minecraft account receipt. Will that be helpful?

Best regards, .
  5. AntonioValenca Win User

The email my microsoft account was linked to, has been changed.

I have the receipt that the game was purchased on this account, but i dont have the game, because someone hacked into my account
  6. Rastislav Piroh Win User

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account hacked

2. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  7. Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft): Hello everyone, I really need help to get my Minecraft account that was hacked a year ago back. The hacker compromised my Microsoft account and changed all the security information. I’ve contacted...
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  10. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...