Minecraft account hacked(Bought before migration)

Discus and support Minecraft account hacked(Bought before migration) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account I believe was hacked over a year ago but I never noticed until I tried playing. I found emails over a year ago of someone trying to migrate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Astin Vu, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Astin Vu
    Astin Vu Guest

My account I believe was hacked over a year ago but I never noticed until I tried playing. I found emails over a year ago of someone trying to migrate my Mojang account and apparently, they did since I don't have access to Minecraft no more. I used the email to log in (The one I bought Minecraft on) and it says demo. I still have receipts for my purchase from 3 years ago. Is it still possible to get access to my Minecraft account again?

:)

Astin Vu, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Astin Vu Win User

But I never initiated the migration. Doesn't Microsoft need my permission to migrate my account to a Microsoft account?
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Astin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m afraid to say that if the hacker managed to migrate your Mojang account to a Microsoft account, it is not possible to revert this process or restore your Minecraft license.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, Astin.
    If the hacker managed to migrate the account, this means the gained access to the email linked to your Mojang account.

You can review the migration process and more useful information by visiting this support article from Mojang:
    https://help.minecraft.net/content/minecraft-ne...

Unfortunately, once migrated the account, it is not possible to revert the process
  5. AustinW_1912 Win User

account to microsoft and Minecraft launcher do not match????

And this minecraft account was migrated so i bought it before microsoft acquired minecraft
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Need Microsoft Customer Support regarding hacked Minecraft account recovery.

So back on late 2021 my account was hacked then migrated to a Microsoft account. I have already contacted Minecraft support but they said that they could not help me since my account was already migrated, and that I should contact Microsoft support instead. I still have the transaction ID and the name of the account.
    Wait. So you are saying before you could migrate your minecraft account to your own Microsoft account someone else got into your minecraft account and migrated it to their own Microsoft account first?

Is that what happened?
Thema:

1. Minecraft account hacked(Bought before migration) - Similar Threads - Minecraft account hacked

2. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  7. Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft): Hello everyone, I really need help to get my Minecraft account that was hacked a year ago back. The hacker compromised my Microsoft account and changed all the security information. I’ve contacted...
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  10. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...