Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

Discus and support Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So in short, My minecraft account was hacked and so was my Microsoft account. The hacker removed my email and replaced it with his on the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _Infernix_, Oct 13, 2023.

1. _Infernix_
    _Infernix_ Guest

So in short, My minecraft account was hacked and so was my Microsoft account. The hacker removed my email and replaced it with his on the Microsoft account but I got my Microsoft account permanently suspended to prevent anymore usage. I was wondering if someone is able to do a data transfer to the Microsoft account I use now so that I could recover the Minecraft account.

:)

_Infernix_, Oct 13, 2023
  2. _Infernix_ Win User

Do you think I could get a new Minecraft account or maybe switch the email associated with my old one?
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi _Infernix_

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your Minecraft account that you want to transfer to your new account. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options that we can provide.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have a manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

We just want to let you know and we do truly understand that you want to transfer your credentials on your new Microsoft Account. As it turns out, Microsoft does not have any tools and there is no possibilities to transfer any credentials from 1 Microsoft account to another since every Microsoft account is unique. Even though that it was your Microsoft account before and now it was hacked. Then there is no possibilities as well to do what you want to achieve since we are unable to get ahold on anyone's Microsoft account due to the privacy of one's customers account.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. _Infernix_ Win User

is it possible for me to get a new account or is switching the emails with my old one not possible?
  5. Sodangidni Win User

You can always create a new account. But switching emails is not something that can be done, Infernix.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello _Infernix_. I'm Arturo.

I'm sorry to hear the Microsoft account where your Minecraft progress is stored was hacked and suspended indefinitely.

Your inquiry is understandable, however, I regret to inform you that content stored on one Microsoft account can't be transferred to a different/new one. This, unfortunately, includes your Minecraft account.
Thema:

1. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new - Similar Threads - Minecraft account data

2. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  3. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: My minecraft account got hacked through my microsoft account and I later got help from a Microsoft worker to suspend my Microsoft account indefinitely. I was wondering if you guys could switch the...
  4. Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?: I have a problem with my minecraft. I want to transfer all of my minecraft stuff, Minecraft Java, bedrock and minecraft dungeon. I know that xbox accounts hold that minecraft stuff so I looked up...
  5. Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?: Hi there, I migrated my son's mojang account to my microsoft account. I bought a game pass and he's enjoying playing minecraft dungeons. I want to play alongside with him. Is it possible to...
  6. Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account: Hello everyone, As a kid, i used to play minecraft on a mojang account my dad created, When the mojang-to-microsoft account transfer came around, we put the minecraft account under my dads...
  7. How could I change the account in minecraft WITH save the data from old acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    How could I change the account in minecraft WITH save the data from old acc: I really need to get java :/ 8e2c70d4-7de9-4e05-8904-d2c222fa8db0
  8. Moving Minecraft data to my main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Minecraft data to my main account: After accidentally creating a child account with Microsoft, I was instructed to create an alternate adult account, to give myself permissions to join Minecraft Realms. After this failed, I ended...
  9. Minecraft PS4 Clear Account Sign in Data NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS4 Clear Account Sign in Data NOT WORKING: So, I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on the ps4 Minecraft. I've deleted everything, the saved data and the application saved data. I've changed my password on Microsoft. when...
  10. Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?: Minecraft is crashing now after creating an Xbox live account. Just started. How to fix without losing data? 971de68a-bd5e-4495-be64-1669ff063875