Minecraft Account Compromised

Discus and support Minecraft Account Compromised in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's minecraft account was compromised - the hacker not only changed his password but changed the email. I've tried to contact Microsoft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Denise Chiu, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Denise Chiu
    Denise Chiu Guest

My son's minecraft account was compromised - the hacker not only changed his password but changed the email. I've tried to contact Microsoft support but they are terrible. I had a ticket opened, I sent them proof and answered their questions and today I received an email stating the case was closed and nothing else. Please, how can I get someone on the PHONE to help? Or what else can I do?

:)

Denise Chiu, Nov 15, 2023
  2. VarunWignarajah Win User

Minecraft Compromised Account

I am using the following website: https://hypixel.paniek.de/player/6538db5abf3a47a79f2f86b3057b350d/status to see that they are using my minecraft account to access the hypixel server. Furthermore, on my own side with my device, changing username, gamertag, password or using the force all sign out on microsoft security settings has not made my own minecraft launcher force me to sign in again, it simply uses the fact that its been logged in before and still lets me just press play and access any servers without a need to re-enter details. This seems like a vital security issue as a change in password should cause all minecraft launchers to sign out. Since then, I have also tried it on my friend's PC, where upon changing the password, it still allowed me to access my minecraft account from his launcher without needing to re-enter details there as well. For some reason the basic minecraft launcher does not require a re-entry of login details upon account password change.

Cheers
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Compromised Account

Hi VarunWignarajah! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you explain how you know this person keeps using the account, as any of the methods you mentioned would force a login request on any device
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Penguinlover101. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If the account's email was changed, sadly it is not possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Denise Chiu Win User

Thank you for all your help!
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I'm really sorry for the situation you're going through, Denise. I don't really understand why they say they can't help you. From what I understand, once you migrate your account from Mojang to Microsoft, from then on, Microsoft is responsible for the account. I understand the form, but maybe Support can do a little more to solve the problem.

I hope that someone in the community can offer you some help regarding your problem.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account Compromised - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Compromised

2. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  3. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  4. Minecraft account was compromised.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account was compromised.: My Minecraft account was hacked back in 2021. I've been trying to get it back through the minecraft ticket support process. But I no longer have access to the email that had my transaction ID. Is...
  5. My microsoft account was compromised yesterday, more specifically, my minecraft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was compromised yesterday, more specifically, my minecraft account...: It is just that my Minecraft Account was hacked yesterday. 4f75499f-83d8-4612-b90c-a0a9cb7950c7
  6. Minecraft Account Compromised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Compromised: Hello, I have been attempting to retrieve my Minecraft account for over a year now. About five months after I migrated my account, it got compromised. The mail was changed. I still tried logging...
  7. Microsoft and Minecraft accounts compromised, password changed, and email changed twice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and Minecraft accounts compromised, password changed, and email changed twice.: Around a month ago my Microsoft account was hacked by someone in China. I am only writing this now because I have been trying for weeks to find away to get the account back. When the account got...
  8. Compromised Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compromised Minecraft Account: My account has been hacked someone has changed both my Username and My Skin on my Java and Bedrock Editon. I have migrated to a Microsoft account. Even after changing passwords the unknown user is...
  9. How can I get my compromised Minecraft account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my compromised Minecraft account back?: Hello, A couple of months ago my I deleted my Microsoft account due to spam and having a couple other accounts. This account was connected to my Minecraft account as well. Since the account was...
  10. My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.: This isn't Xbox related. so, yesterday I was playing on a public Minecraft server and someone was giving away a free rank on that server, which isn't very uncommon. me, being very naive clicked...