Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

Discus and support Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by H B9, Dec 30, 2023.

1. H B9
    H B9 Guest

Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the email to my Microsoft account and thus my Minecraft account too. I have email proof that the account was mine, but I can not get in contact with any real human to help. Can anyone give me advice, or is this just useless?

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: