Minecraft Account, Account Recovery Failing Every time

Discus and support Minecraft Account, Account Recovery Failing Every time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft and microsoft account recently got hacked, and an unfamiliar recovery phone number and email so I am unable to recover it using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Weng1, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Andrew Weng1
    Andrew Weng1 Guest

My minecraft and microsoft account recently got hacked, and an unfamiliar recovery phone number and email so I am unable to recover it using the account.live.com/ascr. Is there anything I can do so that I can recover my account? I have entered in all of the correct information and 4 old passwords, but it still won't let it go through, which makes me think the hacker changed my information.

Thanks,

Andrew

:)

Andrew Weng1, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Thanks for the information. It's not suggested to try that amount of times consecutive days so I'll recommend to try it after 48 hours and see how it goes. No worries if it doesn't you can come here and we'll help you out.
  3. Andrew Weng1 Win User

I have tried to recover it twice today (the limit) and twice yesterday and the day before that. So 6 times ish.
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Andrew,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know how many times you tried today?

Kind regards
  5. Andrew Weng1 Win User

After 48 hours, which is today, I retried again and very quickly I got an automated response saying that the information I had provided was not enough. I have provided my name, 4 previous passwords, DOB, and where the account was created. However it still said that I couldn't get in.

Is there anything else I can do? Below is an attachment of the email, which was sent about 10 minutes ago or about 10 minutes after I submitted the form.

Thanks,

Andrew
    [​IMG]
  6. Mika Roberts Win User

My Minecraft account was stolen

I am trying the account recovery thing again but it has already failed twice. All I have in my imbox is an email saying the hacker deleted me email from the account. Nothing else. Thanks to my friend I was able to get the gametag the hacker is currently using but what I do it all that fails? I have had the Minecraft account for nearly 10 years.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account, Account Recovery Failing Every time - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Account

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. My Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft account: When I attempted to make a new account it said that (Joslynnn77) needs to be unlinked but I can’t unlink it I tried many ways to try and searched for months this situation is really irritating for...
  7. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  10. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80