Minecraft (360) not working at all after store went down

Discus and support Minecraft (360) not working at all after store went down in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried playing Minecraft 360 after the store went down. I was able to play regularly before the store went down. And now, the whole game has been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stuffbear, Jul 31, 2024.

1. /u/stuffbear
    /u/stuffbear Guest

I tried playing Minecraft 360 after the store went down. I was able to play regularly before the store went down. And now, the whole game has been having issues with my saves, gamma reset, the look joystick doesn’t work in game for some reason, and also it seems like it did a reverse update or something because the blocks and stuff look even older than the last version I played on.

Every world I try to load says there may be some corruption, so I press okay and it spawns me In the same seed instead of the world I clicked on.

My entire game is acting haunted. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

submitted by /u/stuffbear
    [link] [comments]

/u/stuffbear, Jul 31, 2024
  2. Ryan Keehn Win User

I can't get minecraft xbox one edition back

I found a solution, I went to the minecraft hub on my xbox and then I pressed launch game. After that I scrolled down to minecraft xbox one edition and I clicked it, then it took me to it in the Microsoft store and I was able to install it.
  3. coltsfan48 Win User

Call of Duty: modern Warfare

I am trying. Went to Microsoft store after uninstalling. Tried reinstall and it said pending then froze. Store shut down. Tried again and all it is doing is freezing up.
  4. DayzBe Win User

(0x87e50038) Error

If none of this is helping anyone, I tried going to Xbox gaming service through apps and features and just reset the whole thing as well as Microsoft store and Minecraft launcher. After that I went to launch Minecraft then found out it was working. It'll ask you to sign into your Microsoft account and that's when you know it works.
  5. Jeremy P(2) Win User

ERROR 0x8007139f help

Same issue here... nothing will load at all. no disc games, 360 games, downloaded games... they are all stuck on a black screen or the xbox one just shuts down.. All of this occurred after my son downloaded the new minecraft update... Any help is appreciated.
    uninstalling the minecraft games did nothing to fix issue
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How long will xbox one digital games available for download?

I think it depends on a couple things.

For instance, the developer(s) / publisher(s). As an example, the TellTale games are being delisted because the company went under.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-02-download-minecraft-story-mode-now-before-its-delisted-later-this-month

Then, there is Microsoft, and however long they support their store / servers. After all, they did shut down the servers for the original Xbox.

Hopefully if / when it does happen, it's not for awhile.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (360) not working at all after store went down - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 working

2. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  3. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. My problem is that minecraft on my xbox 360 wont work at all I even bought a diffrent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My problem is that minecraft on my xbox 360 wont work at all I even bought a diffrent...: Please help me with this issue 03bcfc81-3449-4d96-8301-a61eb4abf439
  7. Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work: I bought a Xbox One X and the Minecraft Xbox One version. I want to transfer my saved games from my old Xbox 360 to my new Xbox. I followed all the steps in Minecraft on my Xbox 360. And then I...
  8. Want my minecraft purchase on my Xbox 360 to work on my Xbox on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want my minecraft purchase on my Xbox 360 to work on my Xbox on: how can I make work my minecraft from my 360 to work on my Xbox on. Did I really havé to rebuy it completly ? 17834627-0262-41ae-b743-c339f234fc3b
  9. Minecraft for Xbox 360 won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox 360 won't work?: Okay so I have had Minecraft for awhile, but lately it isn't working. The game starts out fine, but once you go to pick a world the music stops playing. The button descriptions, such as "LB -...
  10. Second Controller Won't Work In Minecraft 360 Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second Controller Won't Work In Minecraft 360 Edition: Just recently my son and I were playing Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. All was well, but suddenly second player is not able to look around. Everything else works except look around. We backed out and...