minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now

Discus and support minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi there, I purchased a minecraft account for my kid in 2020. I used my gmail address to sign up. I purchased one for myself in 2021 i also used the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by che kropp, Dec 23, 2023.

1. che kropp
    che kropp Guest

hi there,

I purchased a minecraft account for my kid in 2020. I used my gmail address to sign up.

I purchased one for myself in 2021 i also used the SAME email address, (mine as a microsoft minecraft account)

I migrated my kids account to microsoft when was asked to.

Everything worked fine.

Today he tried to log into minecraft , the new launcher asked for him to log in again. when I use my email address it only logs into my account not his. Basically he cannot log in at all minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now :(

i tried to contact minecraft.net and just got back a generic, contact microsoft reply. How??

I have all the proof of pruchase emails and the migration successful email, but i dont kow who to contact or how to fix this?

can anyone help?

thanks

Che

:)

che kropp, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Che K, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. To address this problem with Minecraft accounts, I would recommend following these steps just to check:

Check account information: Ensure that your child's account information is correct. Verify the username and password. There might be an issue with the login information.

Update the Launcher: Make sure that the Minecraft launcher is updated to the latest version. Updates can fix errors and login issues.

Verify server status: Ensure that Minecraft servers are running smoothly. You can check the status on the official Minecraft website or other reliable sources.

In response to contacting Microsoft, I recommend being persistent and firm with your request, but above all, remain respectful for a prompt response. Also, try reaching out to them through their social media channels.

Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/

I hope these steps are helpful, and that you can resolve the issue soon. Good luck!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. che kropp Win User

Hi Vanessa .

No it doesn’t work . Mu child’s log in is the same email address for my account donut just logs me in . Not him .i still cannot access his account
  4. YoItzPhoenx Win User

Hello. I had the same issue as well a while ago!

You can try to run an older version of the Launcher and try to login with that version. You'll still have options for new minecraft versions but if it is a bug, this could fix it!

Minecraft does have a system that allows only one email to be logged in at once, you could try creating a family in your Microsoft account and doing something that way.

If there's no luck you can always contact a bank, and give them a statement with the purchase and try to get a refund and buy the account on a different email!

Hope one of these help!
  5. MBHeugh Win User

My Minecraft Account was stolen. Is there anyway I can recover it?

Hi. Whenever I try and use one of the account recovery methods, it doesnt work. When I try and sign into microsoft account recovery with my email it says that the email doesnt exist. However, I know the account exists as I bought minecraft with it. Is there anything I can do about this or is my minecraft and microsoft account lost forever?
  6. strigoi1958 Win User

Why has my account name changed ?

well I remembered my password but it is still linked to my old email address... but the new email address is linked to the BeastlierBeef5 account ? My new email account was put in via my xbox so maybe that's where the problem lies. I now seem to have
    2 accounts. This one with the wrong email address... and the one above with my current email address but no links to my games or achievements....
Thema:

1. minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now - Similar Threads - minecraft accounts email

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  7. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  8. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  9. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  10. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b