Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java

Discus and support Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anytime I try to load mc 1.16 it crashes in the middle of loading so what do I do? f18b7929-9dc5-45e8-9c74-173437138b1c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeadestOfThemAll, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java

Anytime I try to load mc 1.16 it crashes in the middle of loading so what do I do?

:)

DeadestOfThemAll, Oct 6, 2020
  2. bwise.157 Win User

Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one

I had tried that already, and it didn't work.
  3. Tenjoseslash Win User

Hi, I think what you should do is to reinstall the game, the same happened to me, the game took too long to start at the beginning but at the end everything was fine
  4. bwise.157 Win User

XBF Steven R: Uninstalling Minecraft, doing a soft reset, and reinstalling the game solved the problem. Thanks!
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there bwise.157,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging for you and your children. Seeing as just uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not do trick, I recommend
    uninstalling the game, doing a
    soft factory reset
    (the kind denoted Reset and keep my games & apps), and then attempting a reinstall.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. preston181 Win User

When i try to load my Minecraft world my xbox freezes.

Try this:

Copy your save file of the world that won't load to another source, (USB, cloud, etc). Delete the original save file, and remove Minecraft from your console. Clear your console's cache. Redownload, and reinstall Minecraft. Copy the save file back to your
    console. Now try loading the save file.

If it still freezes, that particular save file may be corrupted. Try creating a new game or loading a different save file. Is the freezing limited to just one save, or does it freeze on all saves?
Thema:

Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java

1. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java - Similar Threads - Minecraft freezes won't

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  5. Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes: Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes and crashes and now i cant acces my world as report-1 [img] 62d6fc34-0c6f-4bfa-a225-2dcbbd141887
  6. Minecraft Android often freeze and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android often freeze and crash: My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10 Attempted to clean up memory and enable performance defaults, but no useAttempted...
  7. Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes: I bought minecraft for my laptop and when I try and click “install” on the launcher installer, the entire application freezes up. I’ve checked to make sure that I’m logged in to my minecraft...
  8. My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft: My son's Xbox keeps freezing during gameplay when playing Fortnite and Minecraft. He's using and Xbox one s 583d3754-56fe-4117-8506-841c815e2775
  9. Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369: I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu. https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf Here's an earlier version of minecraft but with a...
  10. Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing (i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing (i...: DEVICE SPECIFICATIONS: HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS...