Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

Discus and support Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kaelp_2003, May 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in the beta, it brings me to the xbox store, and instead of updating like it did previously, it just says play. I tried uninstalling multiple times and it hasn't worked. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

submitted by /u/kaelp_2003
    [link] [comments]

/u/kaelp_2003, May 22, 2020
  2. LaZy xxgamin Win User

My Minecraft on Xbox won't load pass Locating Server

Were you involved in the beta test for 1.16 if you were that might be it, if so unenroll from the beta and uninstall and reinstall and you should be good (this happened to me multiple times)
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft update

1.16 is the Beta version of the game. You would need to have signed up for the beta to be able to play on this version.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft

Hello Chasity,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This means that one of you guys are on an outdated version of the game, and need to update Minecraft. It could also mean that one of you is a part of the Minecraft Beta. If this is the case, then you would not be
    able to play with each other. Which one of you is on 1.16?
  5. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  6. Feth l Charl Win User

What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

I also have both versions of Minecraft and got the newest version for free due to having the Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

If you un-enrol from the beta version you will have to reinstall Minecraft to get the version that isn't part of the beta programme. You won't be charged for the game, the only change will be that you won't be able to go on the worlds that you previously
    created or saved on the beta version since it will have the beta features.

If you ever decide that you would like to play the beta version again, you can join the beta programme on the Xbox Insiders Hub then reinstall the game again to have the beta version.

Hope this helps and happy mining :)
Thema:

Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

1. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta xb1

2. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  3. minecraft beta that i want yup :)

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft beta that i want yup :): i installed xbox insider hum and it doesnt show me if i can join minecraft beta submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Web8 [link] [comments]
  4. How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition: My multiplayer won't work on my Minecraft beta edition 0365495f-e68c-4618-94da-712a2b1fe69f
  5. The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...: Ive restarted my computer but nothing seems to work :/ submitted by /u/isaacccccccy [link] [comments]
  6. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  7. Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?: I have Minecraft and Minecraft preview. I uninstalled both and checked insider, reinstalled them and checked insider, uninstalled insider hub and reinstalled it. No matter what I try I can’t get...
  8. Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider: I used to be able to opt-in and out to the minecraft beta in the Xbox insider app and now its not even giving me the option, how do I fix this? 5b2842c6-361d-46ab-a153-32b036ce0f09
  9. Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?: As per the question, I would like to play Minecraft with some friends that aren't enrolled in the beta program without having to give up beta status, as I enjoy being able to look at new features...
  10. ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch?: hi I wanted to know if Minecraft beta/preview of bedrock edition will be included for Nintendo Switch and I know that Minecraft beta/preview is included for apple, Xbox console, windows 11 and...