Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition)

Discus and support Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to ask this question a long time ago, but I couldn't find where, but then I found this website which is from Microsoft, who currently owns... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by koqkpa10101712, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition)

I wanted to ask this question a long time ago, but I couldn't find where, but then I found this website which is from Microsoft, who currently owns Mojang. I didn't buy Minecraft, I had downloaded it from ApkVision, but I'm thinking to buy it soon. 3 years ago, when Minecraft was in 1.16, I updated minecraft by uninstalling and installing the latest version, but somehow I didn't have the minecon cape anymore, but I still had it equipped, I got scared and started looking for it. One day, I was making a build with a resource pack and I didn't see my cape in my skin and in the game, I got even scared and started looking for it, and dumb me, who clicked the "None" button in the capes menu, to see what it would do, and it unequipped it from my skin, and then I no longer had the minecon cape selected. I've heard this issue is happening to many users. But if it can't be fixed because I'm using an .APK file to download Minecraft and update it, you can still tell me what to do after buying the game.

I always get jealous seeing people having capes. Even though I am a 6 year veteran of Minecraft, I still don't know how some minecrafters have custom capes that are visible to the public, I think it's a skin pack, but then I think it's very similar to them and they have made the cape. So please explain both of these to me.

:)

koqkpa10101712, Jul 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition)