Minecoin Microsoft Redeem

Discus and support Minecoin Microsoft Redeem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a free minecoin code on the wrong account that doesn't even have minecraft, and now whenever I try to switch which account it was redeemed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dagger a, Jul 16, 2022.

1. dagger a
    dagger a Guest

I redeemed a free minecoin code on the wrong account that doesn't even have minecraft, and now whenever I try to switch which account it was redeemed on, it won't let me change it because I already redeemed it on the wrong account.

:)

dagger a, Jul 16, 2022
  2. Pierce H. Win User

How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

Hi BravepotPro1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm here to help! You can redeem your Microsoft Rewards Points for Minecoins digital codes. For example, this reward is for 330 Minecoins: https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/000400000357 After receiving your redemption code, use your browser to log into your Microsoft Account and redeem your code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/. Your Minecoins will be added to your account to be used on any Bedrock edition platform (with the exception of Playstation).

I hope this answers your question. If you need more help, feel free to reach out here!

-
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dagger

Sorry to say my friend but once a content is redeemed is not possible to undo or transfer this content to another account.

No one Microsoft agent is able to undo this change, so you may need to purchase the coins again :c

Here's the code faq:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If you maybe have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

help

Hello Solo_Note77,

Are you able to play Minecraft with the disc you own? Is it currently in your Xbox as you purchased the Minecoins? If you can play the game, the minecoins should be in there.

Here are some frequently asked questions about Minecoins: Redeem Minecoins | Minecraft
  5. bowski477 Win User

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

To redeem your Minecoin and content, you must log in to Minecraft with your Microsoft Account on the game home screen and visit in the in-game Store.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft mine coins

Thema:

1. Minecoin Microsoft Redeem - Similar Threads - Minecoin Microsoft Redeem

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  4. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  5. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  6. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  7. How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...: So I bought my son a Minecraft Minecoins card and added it to my Microsoft account like it told me to but I can’t seem to figure out how to transfer it into his Minecraft account on his Nintendo...
  8. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  9. Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method...: My son got gift cards for € 50,00. Now the MS account displays that amount but he is not able to buy minecoins without a credit card or PayPal, ... Anyone with a hint, solution, workaround,...?...
  10. Microsoft rewards minecoin redemption not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards minecoin redemption not working: I recently used 4000 of my Microsoft rewards points to redeem 660 minecoins. The problem is, It used up my points but I haven't gotten any minecoins. Not even a confirmation email or anything. I...