Mine craft Xbox one edition

Discus and support Mine craft Xbox one edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi so i was gifted minecraft xbox one edition (pre better together update) and it was after the window to upgrade for free anyone know if i could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luisharvey, May 15, 2020.

1. luisharvey
    luisharvey Guest

hi so i was gifted minecraft xbox one edition (pre better together update) and it was after the window to upgrade for free anyone know if i could somehow upgrade (if an employee of microsoft sees this could you please help me out) to make it clear my mother
    bougjt this version at walmart so thats why i did not upgrade

:)

luisharvey, May 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you missed the free upgrade, the only way to upgrade would be to purchase the upgrade.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

No Minecraft Village and Pillage Update

Hi there

May i ask are you trying to launch the mine craft xbox one version or the mine craft game itself. I know this can be confusing but on the console there's 2 different games. The xbox version no longer will be updated i believe. But mine craft the game that
    doesn't say xbox one it should be updated.
Thema:

1. Mine craft Xbox one edition - Similar Threads - Mine craft edition

2. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  3. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...
  4. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  5. Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G: Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G My grandson did not alert me to the fact that he asked for a 30 day free trial for Mine Craft in 2018. I...
  6. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  7. My Mine craft Dungeons is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Mine craft Dungeons is not working.: My friend is online but my game said they were not. I need help please. also i looked up why and it said i have to complete the first mission. I did that and it still is not working....
  8. Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition: I’m having an issue with the star wars mashup pack on minecraft ps4 edition. I bought the SpongeBob minecraft dlc at the same time and it downloaded fine. I have the transaction history showing I...
  9. I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can...: Specifically realms You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer Clubs. See instructions for changing...
  10. Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds: My kids play mine craft on ipads, both have microsoft account and can login and play individually. I have set privacy on both accounts and enabled multi player. When they try to connect to the...