Mine Craft friends

Discus and support Mine Craft friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got my xbox for xmas . I need some friends please add me DefiantManger1 LongOsprey4135©live.com not sure what you should use. thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DefiantManager1, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Mine Craft friends

I just got my xbox for xmas . I need some friends please add me DefiantManger1 LongOsprey4135©live.com not sure what you should use. thank you

:)

DefiantManager1, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Mine craft friends

hahahahaha really Isaac.

Vorraxx I am going to add you it will be good for you to see my world and I could use some help as I am sure you will need the same kind of help moving mountains in this game in the future. which I will return the favor if you help me.

Hope to hear from you soon. -Listed

Listed mia 510, Jan 1, 2014
  3. x0xleahx0x
    x0xleahx0x Guest
    Mine craft friend

Add me up, i play all the time!!!

x0xleahx0x, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Mine craft friends

hahahahaha really Isaac.

Vorraxx I am going to add you it will be good for you to see my world and I could use some help as I am sure you will need the same kind of help moving mountains in this game in the future. which I will return the favor if you help me.

Hope to hear from you soon. -Listed
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  8. Splasho mk X Win User

NEED MINE CRAFT FRIENDS!!!!!

erm whats your time zone like cause for me atm its 11:24am as I post this-or do you play at any hours? not to ask personal questions of course but its no good sending a friend request if Im never on when you are XD
Thema:

Mine Craft friends

1. Mine Craft friends - Similar Threads - Mine Craft friends

2. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  3. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...
  4. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  5. Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G: Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G My grandson did not alert me to the fact that he asked for a 30 day free trial for Mine Craft in 2018. I...
  6. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  7. My Mine craft Dungeons is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Mine craft Dungeons is not working.: My friend is online but my game said they were not. I need help please. also i looked up why and it said i have to complete the first mission. I did that and it still is not working....
  8. Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition: I’m having an issue with the star wars mashup pack on minecraft ps4 edition. I bought the SpongeBob minecraft dlc at the same time and it downloaded fine. I have the transaction history showing I...
  9. I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can...: Specifically realms You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer Clubs. See instructions for changing...
  10. Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...: Me and my friend are playing split screen and he accidentally logged into my account when he meant to log into his own. This then transferred his texture packs onto my account (which i did not...