Mincraft launcer instaling issues

Discus and support Mincraft launcer instaling issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues installing the launcher. After i click the install button nothing happens. I get no error. Have left it like that for about an hour.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scordare, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Scordare
    Scordare Guest

I am having issues installing the launcher. After i click the install button nothing happens. I get no error. Have left it like that for about an hour.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download not working for me

Mincraft launcer instaling issues [​IMG]

:)

Scordare, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Scordare Win User

Also uninstalled the Xbox app to reinstalled it to see if it fixed anything and now i cant install the Xbox app.
  3. Scordare Win User

Tried that it stays like the bellow for ever.

[​IMG]
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again Scordare, I'm sorry to read that the issue persists.

The problem may be related to the Microsoft Store based on what you describe.

First of all, please make sure that your Windows is fully updated by doing the following:

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Press the "Check for updates" button (even if it says everything is up to date).

Then, try resetting the cache of the Microsoft Store on your Windows using the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run app.
    2. Enter the command "WSReset.exe" without the quotes and wait for the process to finish. You'll know it's done when your Microsoft Store opens automatically, and the Command Prompt closes. Please note that this may take a few minutes, so please be patient.
    3. Once the process is complete, please restart your PC before trying anything else.
    4. Check if the problem persists.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Scordare, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you're unable to install the game using the installer downloaded from the official game website, please try installing it through the Xbox App on your PC:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

Open the Xbox App, and in the search bar, type "Minecraft Launcher" to see if it allows you to install it that way.

If you can't find it manually, you can use the following link to make the Xbox App open specifically in the Minecraft Launcher page so that you can install it:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-launcher/9PGW18NPBZV5

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists, my friend.

As a last resort, and similar to how resetting your Windows to factory settings would work, I recommend trying a Windows 10 repair installation with an in-place upgrade. Doing this can repair damaged system files while preserving your personal files, settings, and installed applications. Essentially, it's like resetting Windows but while keeping what I mentioned earlier.

It's important that you:

- Back up your data and personal files to an external hard drive or USB drive (this is just to make sure you have important files backed up in case something goes wrong, which is unlikely).
    - Ensure you are logged in or have administrator rights to perform a repair installation.
    - Disconnect all external peripherals, except for the mouse, keyboard, and LAN cable before starting.
    - Disable or uninstall any third-party antivirus program to prevent interference with the update.

Download the Media Creation Tool (click on Download tool now) and save it on your computer:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

- Open the tool and select Upgrade this PC now.
    - Make sure to select to keep apps and personal files when prompted.
    - The Windows 10 repair installation may take some time. Your computer will restart several times. Make sure not to turn it off while the procedure is ongoing.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Mincraft launcer instaling issues - Similar Threads - Mincraft launcer instaling

2. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  3. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  4. Can't connected 4th player to mincraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connected 4th player to mincraft: This seems to be an ongoing issue with only minecraft. We have an Xbox one S. When logging on alot of the times the fourth player cannot login. All controllers are synced to the system fine and...
  5. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  6. how can you play mincraft with out paying

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can you play mincraft with out paying: how can you play Mincraft with out paying f6cc1520-6f72-4029-afbc-2cfd81e6e7fe
  7. I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??: i have adriannoss1 and i want to change it in Adriannoss but i need to pay 9,99$?? any ideas d4f046d4-83b7-41ba-a47a-da750d5ecf4f
  8. i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...: i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher, How can i get the bedrcok launcher to play in bedrock to in my mac? 30ef0bcd-acab-4c63-9b17-0a5efa6f6874
  9. I acidently have 2 Mincraft Acounts on the same E-Mail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I acidently have 2 Mincraft Acounts on the same E-Mail: I acidently have 2 Mincraft Acounts on the same E-Mail. How can i delete one of this acount. I d'ont know how is this possible but I dont can delete one of this microsoft mincraft acount....
  10. Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...: My Sons Minecraft account was stolen it has a realm attached to it that i cant cancel because i cant log on The account has been sold We have the email address of the person that stole it I...