Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work

Discus and support Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on my Xbox one dashboard there was a deal that said if you buy 3 months of Gold you get minecraft Xbox one edition. I clicked on the deal and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RunningZach28, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work

on my Xbox one dashboard there was a deal that said if you buy 3 months of Gold you get minecraft Xbox one edition. I clicked on the deal and purchased 3 months of gold through it. I never got a download code or anything for minecraft.

:)

RunningZach28, Jul 5, 2017
  2. Anthonyt4
    Anthonyt4 Guest
    Mincecraft

Hi idk if youll see this but i turned my minecraft auto save off and it always has been and my frind griefed my world and it saved for some reason, i dont no if theres a way to recover please help

Anthonyt4, Jul 5, 2017
  3. Blaze Hatake
    Blaze Hatake Guest
    diamonds

can you run out of diamonds in mincecraft?

Blaze Hatake, Jul 5, 2017
  4. Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work

Hey there, Zach!

I'm sorry to see any concerns with this promotion! This promotion ran from 6/12 to 6/26, and purchases after that would not qualify for this promotion. We've been informed by the Promotions Team that your purchase of Gold was made after 6/26, and you do
    not qualify to get Minecraft.

If you need assistance with any other support issue, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work