Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!??

Discus and support Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have tipped in the 25-letter Code in the X-box. But Minecraft was not found anywhere .... it was not in the list of the "Hubs" Where is it?? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StatueDaten3357, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!??

We have tipped in the 25-letter Code in the X-box.

But Minecraft was not found anywhere .... it was not in the list of the "Hubs"

Where is it??

I cannot tipe the code once more - as it say "Code already redeemed" ...

Who can help me ...!!??

:)

StatueDaten3357, Mar 11, 2017
  2. AngelonTerra
    AngelonTerra Guest
    Missing preorder codes for Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2

Hello,

I've preordered Sea of Theives and State of Decay 2 and haven't recieved any preorder code via the x-box-hub. Friends of mine did recieve preorder codes via the messaging system of the x-box-hub but for some reason it doesn't seem to work for me.

Thank you for helping in advance

AngelonTerra, Mar 11, 2017
  3. NeoToxic08
    NeoToxic08 Guest
    18 plus

When i try to go on the x box insider hub app it says i need to be 18 or older but i am and so says my account so what do i need to do?

NeoToxic08, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Master Respawn Win User

Den **** tips?

Also loot the enemies bodies when you can. this helps a lot. Use your barricades to your advantage. They help slow the siege engine and then let you cannon do the work on that.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Den **** tips?

1. first check stats on what is coming your way.

2. Start by ALWAYS having 2 leaders on roof tops. Then quickly postion as many crossbowmen as you can.

3. Aim to have all available rooftops occupied by a leader after a couple of waves to maximize morale ( each one is + 2 every ten sec).

4. As soon as you can buy it drop a barricade. It starts a choke point....bring it back a step to give better angles.

5. When not doing anything else ALWAYS use your pistol!!

6. Look in top right corner for what is coming next ( great for knowing when stalkers are coming).

7. At choke point is where you want riflemen. Dont waste points there with crossbowmen or air assassins.

8. Create a second choke point. Start to put players in action for second choke point.

9. Replace players that have been killed.

10. Once siege engine appears, you should have plenty of points to end the game.

PS, you can replace barricades as soon as they are destroyed........may need to sell some players ( crossbows for riflemen).

Hope this helps.
  6. Zach Roth Win User

Den **** tips?

The key is winning the first battle. Then the advice above is good advice. Replay the memory for den defense until you win the first one. Then you get upgrades and it becomes much easier.

For the first one, leaders and guns. Press B to loot and spend on gunners and barricades. Use the cannon in the first wave and second. Then let it charge for the siege tank. Use the cannon on the tank along with firing your gun often as possible.
  7. Unseen 5hadow Win User

Den **** tips?

I always did good till the siege weapons came up so this is what I did. I would set two leaders and two archers on the roofs. Then I would target and kill and loot for first wave then I would build a barrier, greek fire barrier, then a multi barrel barrier
    and then I would just start filling the roof tops with air assassins close to where they came in, cross bow in middle and tons of riflemen everywhere else so I would handle troops easy and by time siege weapons came they would concentrate fire on barriers
    and my riflemen and cannons would eat away before it got to base, It concentrates fire on barriers first.
  8. Krayus Korianis Win User

Den **** tips?

Greek Fire walls. Cannons, gunmen... The usual stuff to destroy things.
Thema:

Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!??

1. Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!?? - Similar Threads - Mincecraft code tipped

2. My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...: When i logged back in to skyblock my account was empty all my gear was gone most my things in my inventory weren there when i logged off and i am afraid they may have access to my microsoft...
  3. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...
  4. How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...: How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support? 5f18c9dd-d45d-456b-adfe-3b3df03ede00
  5. I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!: I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. I already played minecraft on my Xbox for a few years. I just got minecraft pocket edition on my phone yesterday.. And when I try to login.. this happens (I...
  6. fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft: so i have access to my ps4 account but when i opened minecraft i wasn’t logged into the microsoft account anymore, and now because it’s been such a long time since i last logged in and so many...
  7. Mincecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincecraft: how do you change you kids Minecraft settings. When ever i keep looking i still cant find a solution. It says its the way the account was set up. So like how do i change that??...
  8. My Mincecraft code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Mincecraft code: so a cupple of days ago i bought a 3 month xbox live card for the minecraft promo i want to know when it will come d1aeebac-bff1-42a6-87ea-86fc516506d7
  9. Cannot play realm on Mincecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play realm on Mincecraft: I got this message while trying to create my realm and join other's realm. I go to check out on the internet on how to fix this and I found that you have to check 'Allow multiplayer' option in...
  10. Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work: on my Xbox one dashboard there was a deal that said if you buy 3 months of Gold you get minecraft Xbox one edition. I clicked on the deal and purchased 3 months of gold through it. I never got a...