Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

Discus and support Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [quote user="Epic Louie"] It's a games on demand title. [/quote] Really? I thought it was Arcade because I never saw a hard disc copy. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azrael008uk, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

It's a games on demand title.

[/quote]

Really? I thought it was Arcade because I never saw a hard disc copy.

It's still "Crysis", the game that 'no console could handle' on the XBox 360 though.

:)

Azrael008uk, Jan 11, 2014
  2. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    wheres the recoil?

Call of Duty is not the game for you, then. Go play military sims like Arma.

chemicalsora, Jan 11, 2014
  3. StoicalNeo
    StoicalNeo Guest
    Realistic military game

Is there a way to petition for the making of a game like ArmA for the xbox one? Because it would be cool if we had a console version or something like that. Operation flashpoint dragon rising was the closest we have gotten and it wasn't even new. A realistic
    military simulator with character models like the ones from call of duty ghosts or dead rising 3, broken eagle would be nice. The models look amazing, and well detailed. Animations from a game like battlefield 3 would make it even better. Does anybody else
    have suggestions for a military sim on xbox one or really want one as bad as I do?

StoicalNeo, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

Nope, it's not an arcade game.

Epic Louie, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Ascenion
    Ascenion Guest
    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

It's a games on demand title.

[/quote]

Really? I thought it was Arcade because I never saw a hard disc copy.

It's still "Crysis", the game that 'no console could handle' on the XBox 360 though.

[/quote]

I wouldn't ever say the 360 or PS3 handled it. It's severely gimped in terms of everything and doesn't run that great to boot. That's far from handling especially considering it was running on the more console friendly engine. In its true form, aside from
    maybe these new consoles, that statement still holds true.

Ascenion, Jan 11, 2014
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="WILK0"]All 3 games are also on PSN, they are £4 each for digital copies in the January sale.

[/quote]

That's handy for Sony.

It's not like Playstation 4 owners have really got that much to play.

Azrael008uk, Jan 11, 2014
  7. [quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    [quote user="WILK0"]All 3 games are also on PSN, they are £4 each for digital copies in the January sale.

[/quote]

That's handy for Sony.

It's not like Playstation 4 owners have really got that much to play.

[/quote]Can we keep the console war out of it please, it's not fair on people who just want to read the forums for game info...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jan 11, 2014
  8. Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

Arma 3 and DayZ standalone for X1, please.

Beef McLargeBig, Jan 11, 2014
  9. I didnt read anything after I saw the title.

Fear2Eternity, Jan 11, 2014
  10. 'Arma 3 and DayZ standalone for X1, please'.

Please no.

ChainSmokingBob, Jan 11, 2014
  11. [quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

'Arma 3 and DayZ standalone for X1, please'.

Please no.

[/quote]

Why not?

If you don't like it, then don't play it.

The only drawback is that the DayZ community will migrate to the X1

Beef McLargeBig, Jan 11, 2014
  12. ^^ It wouldn't be the same think about it. Arma and Dayz are great because you can make user generated content, if the game came to X1 it would be limited.^^

Windows10XboxOne, Jan 11, 2014
  13. Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

'The only drawback is that the DayZ community will migrate to the X1'.

That's enough of a drawback for me.

ChainSmokingBob, Jan 11, 2014
  14. [quote user="Azrael008uk"]It's now an XBox LIVE Arcade title.[/quote]Games on Demand

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 11, 2014
  15. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    ^ I already corrected him.

Epic Louie, Jan 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think - Similar Threads - Military Simulator ARMA

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  4. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  6. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  7. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  8. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  9. US Military/Veteran Gaming Network

in XboX Insiders
    US Military/Veteran Gaming Network: With Microsofts partnership with XBOX to provide Adaptive Controllers for the veterans in need, Can we carry it further and build a network App or A community to help veterans reach out to other...
  10. US Military/Veteran Gaming Network

in XboX Insiders
    US Military/Veteran Gaming Network: With Microsofts partnership with XBOX to provide Adaptive Controllers for the veterans in need, Can we carry it further and build a network App or A community to help veterans reach out to other...