Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

Discus and support Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dawid Kakao, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Dawid Kakao
    Dawid Kakao Guest

Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it looks like i used key for nothing, how to get key back or how to disconnect mojang account so i can have fresh minecraft from the key that i used yesterday?

:)

Dawid Kakao, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Dawid! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your redeemed codes.

I'm afraid it is not possible to transfer redeemed codes from one account to another as it is permanently attached to the Microsoft account.

Furthermore, Microsoft Xbox does not have tools to manage any linked 3rd party accounts such as Minecraft, Epic games, Ubisoft accounts, etc.

In this case, you will need to reach out to Mojang for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and check for possible Mojang account unlink:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Glenn Rue Win User

Minecraft Legends Microsoft store key

Hello, Dylan.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum and please accept our sincerest hope that all is well.

I understand you have a question about purchasing a key for Minecraft Legends and how it is redeemed.

If you purchase a Minecraft Legends key labeled for the Microsoft Store, you will be able to redeem it on the Microsoft Store website or app.

It will not be redeemable on the Minecraft.net website.

If you redeem the key on the Microsoft Store, it should show up in your Minecraft launcher as long as you are signed in with the same Microsoft account.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Game Keys redeeming problem

Hello, Nikita. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you purchase the Minecraft code that you want a refund for from the Xbox Store or from a retailer (a third party vendor)?
  5. 혁진김 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 Edition Product key stolen?

No that is not the problem the person who has used my gift key is not me i have no hands on that account.

Something went wrong with microsoft's key protection and someone else got their dirty hands on my key.

That is the problem... Why cant microsoft delete a minecraft gift key on the other persons account?
  6. Cornaf Win User

GFWL Client Error - "There was an error retrieving your purchase history"

Hello, thanks for resolving the problem. But where I can redeemed my Fable III DLC keys from Steam ?
Thema:

1. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem - Similar Threads - Migtation Minecraft key

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...