Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

Discus and support Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego343592, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Diego343592
    Diego343592 Guest

Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang account. As a result, I can no longer access the account associated with the outlook address, instead it logs me into the account that was originally associated with the gmail. I looked on NameMC and found that the account still has a profile and I can see the right skin that I had on. This seems to suggest I could still log into the account, but when I try to login with the outlook on Minecraft,net and Mojang.com it directs me to my gmail Minecraft account or says that the account doesn't exist respectively. If there is any possibility that I could regain access to the original outlook Minecraft and Mojang accounts associated with the outlook account and unmerge the gmail and outlook I would like to know.

:)

Diego343592, Nov 19, 2023
  2. David Cleaver Win User

Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?

I already migrated my mojang account to my microsoft account.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can I transfer my Minecraft account to my new Xbox account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello lisablake3, minecraft account migration to a Microsoft account exists, if you haven't already made this migration follow the steps below.

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

However, if you have already migrated to one Microsoft account, you will not be able to transfer the game to another account.
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Problema login no minecraft [Problem login in minecraft]

You may have to migrate your existing Mojang account to your Microsoft account if you haven't already. The link below will provide instructions on how to perform the migration. In this case since you already have an Xbox gamertag, I suggest scrolling to the "Migrating to an Existing Microsoft Account" section:

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account – Home (minecraft.net)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

Hello Aisy M, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Check if the migration was successful: Try signing in to Mojang with your Microsoft account to check if the migration was successful

Use another Microsoft account: If you receive an error message that says “This is already taken,” it means that your Microsoft account already has a Mojang account attached to it. You will need to use another Microsoft account to migrate your Mojang account

Contact Minecraft Customer Support: If your account has been compromised, contact Minecraft Customer Support

Make sure you're signed in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account: Make sure you're signed in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a... - Similar Threads - Migrated Mojang account

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  8. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  9. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51
  10. How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...: I cannot login into my Mojang account due to forgetting the security questions. I want to migrate my account and cant do it. 3e01294b-2efc-4687-8092-ed4c8564285b