Migrated Mojang/Minecraft Acct (Mac user) to Microsoft but no option to play it! ???

Discus and support Migrated Mojang/Minecraft Acct (Mac user) to Microsoft but no option to play it! ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, I migrated my Minecraft/Mojang Account to Microsoft a few weeks ago where they confused the heck out of me by creating an Xbox account w/a made-up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laconia, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Laconia
    Laconia Guest

Migrated Mojang/Minecraft Acct (Mac user) to Microsoft but no option to play it! ???

Ok, I migrated my Minecraft/Mojang Account to Microsoft a few weeks ago where they confused the heck out of me by creating an Xbox account w/a made-up username. (I thought they had logged me into someone else's account!) Nowhere in *any* instructions do they tell you this is what happens. I don't own an Xbox. With the help of Mojang (no response from Microsoft at all), we figured it out.

Anyway, since there's a March 2022 deadline looming, I went to finally play Minecraft w/my Microsoft account but it gives me NO option to do so! It only says:

Play Demo on Minecraft: Java Edition

Minecraft for Windows (I don't have windows, I play on a Mac)

Minecraft: Dungeons (which apparently I can't access either)

How do I play Minecraft now that I have a Microsoft account? I read somewhere that I should be able to download Minecraft for Windows for free but...if I don't have Windows on my computer, that won't do me any good.

Am I missing something? Is Microsoft forcing all Mac users to re-purchase Minecraft + Microsoft Windows in order to now play Minecraft? I cannot find any helpful answers to these questions.

:)

Laconia, Feb 13, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: