Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?

Discus and support Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. To the people who have pre-ordered Middle Earth Shadow Of War has anyone actually been given their Legendary Captains war party and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LX2 ASSASSIN, Oct 11, 2017.

1. LX2 ASSASSIN
    LX2 ASSASSIN Guest

Hello everyone. To the people who have pre-ordered Middle Earth Shadow Of War has anyone actually been given their Legendary Captains war party and the Gold War chest that you would receive? I have received the Epic Sword Of Dominion and as far as I'm aware
    I have not been able to access anything else. I don't know if it is because I have to wait until the Story expansions are released as well as the Nemesis ones but my friend has also had the same issue and has decided to get a refund. Can people please advise
    me on this in regards to what has happened for yourselves? Cheers.

:)

LX2 ASSASSIN, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Return to the shadows of Mordor and prepare to take out your enemies while forging new allies to defeat Sauron, Middle-earth: Shadow of War is nearly here.

Q: When does Middle-earth: Shadow of War release for the Xbox One?

A: Middle-earth: Shadow of War releases for the Xbox One on October 10th, 2017

Q: Does Middle-earth: Shadow of War have Xbox One X enhancements?

A: Middle-earth: Shadow of War is an Xbox One X Enhanced title, that means you’ll get the best possible experience playing Middle-earth: Shadow of War with an Xbox One X with enhanced graphics, framerate, and native 4K resolution.

Q: Is Middle-earth: Shadow of War an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: It is indeed! This means all DLC< achievements and progress carry over between your Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Be sure use the same Microsoft Account/Gamertag on both your Xbox One and PC to keep game going anywhere.

Q: What content do I get for pre-ordering Middle-earth: Shadow of War?

A: All pre-ordered versions of Middle-earth: Shadow of War will include both Legendary Champions War Party and an exclusive Epic Sword of Dominion. Listed below is all content available for each version of Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Standard Edition)

- Middle Earth: Shadow of War game

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Silver Edition)

-Middle Earth: Shadow of War game

-Silver War Chest

-Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion

-Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Gold Edition)

- Middle Earth: Shadow of War game

-Silver War Chest

-Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion

-Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion

- The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion

- The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion

Q: What do the Nemesis and Story Expansions include?

A: Nemesis Expansions include a new Orc Tribe featuring new enemies, followers, missions, abilities, weapons, Fortress and wilderness updates, and a Mythic Gear Set. Story Expansions introduce a new campaign, playable character & abilities,
    side missions, enemies, allies and more!

Q: I don't see all of my DLC/bundle items

A: You can find all your extra content under Games > Middle-earth: Shadow of War > Manage Game > Ready to install.

Q: I purchased a version of Middle-earth: Shadow of War that includes content expansion/I purchased the Middle-earth: Shadow of War season pass but I don't see the expansion content under my 'Ready to install' list.

A: Currently, none of the Middle-earth Shadow of War expansions have been released. Once the content is available, you will have access to it. Keep an eye out for announced release dates for the content Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing? :)

Q: I'm trying to play Middle-earth: Shadow of War on my PC but it isn't running properly, what's wrong?

A: Be sure that your PC hardware meets the
    minimum requirements
    . You may need to adjust your in-game settings to run on your PC.

Q: I saw that the Forthog Orcslayer DLC is available for free to everyone who pre-ordered but I already paid for it.

A: If you previously paid for the DLC, you pre-order for the DLC should be cancelled and refunded and the content should show up under the game's Ready to install list.

As always, if you have any support questions regarding Middle-earth: Shadow of War, feel free to leave a post here on the

Middle-earth: Shadow of War support forums
    or reach out to
    Xbox Support.

Mister Maka, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard Problem

The description of the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard is that if you pre-order any 3 of the games on the list that you will receive 15,000 reward points around 96 hours after the third game is released. I have pre-ordered Middle Earth: Shadow of War
    Gold Edition, The Evil Within 2, Assassin's Creed: Origins Gold Edition and Wolfenstein 2 Digital Deluxe Edition but my punchcard only counted my Assassin's Creed Origins as being pre-ordered. Is there a way for this problem to be fixed so that I may get
    my reward points, please?

DemonSpawn66646, Oct 11, 2017
  4. W1Z25
    W1Z25 Guest

i got the sword at the start, the gold chest part way through act 1.. never got the promo chest with the legendary orcs. im almost to act 3

W1Z25, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Same here I just got the sword and the cursed chest but I didn't get the gold chest nor the legendary war party chest and It's not fait that I paid for something and I did not get it, there is a youtuber called Potates that shows what we should have gotten
    for the preorder and when it unlocks in the game story so I am sure that I should have it by now, hopefully they will fix it but I am really dissapointed about my purchace.

Cross Lychgate, Oct 13, 2017
  6. I am having the same issue i put in a ticket with Wb support

RAGNAROK HOUND, Oct 13, 2017
  7. Histborn
    Histborn Guest
    yea I spent 2 hours online with xbox support to be told to call wb so I guess call wb

Histborn, Oct 14, 2017
  8. MaxXxDo
    MaxXxDo Guest

Dear all,

I had open an WB support ticket

This is the answer

Hello Maxime,

Thank you for contacting WB Games Support. We are very sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing some of your add-on content in the game.

The content included in the pre-ordered Gold Edition:

- Forge Your Army: Four Legendary Orc Champions plus Epic Sword of Dominion. For information about how to unlock this items in the game please visit http://support.wbgames.com/link/por...sive-Epic-Sword-of-Dominion-Pre-Order-bonuses

- Gold War Chest. For information about how to unlock this item in the game please visit http://support.wbgames.com/link/por...-I-redeem-my-Silver-Gold-or-Mithril-War-Chest

- Expansion Pass. This content will be released in the near future, and when that happens you will then have access to the DLCs.

NOTE: In the US version, they get 3 codes (Gold War Chest/Expansions Pass/Forge your Army) but in the EU, there are only 2 codes. The Expansion Pass is part of the content that you get when you have activated the Gold Edition code.

You do not need a separate code for the Expansion Pass content for the EU version.

If you are playing on an Xbox One, and are missing the Legendary Champions War Party, but have received the Sword of Dominion - this appears to be an issue with the Xbox Store.

The developers are investigating, and will hopefully get it fixed shortly, so that you receive the War Party.

MaxXxDo, Oct 17, 2017
  9. Chimera30
    Chimera30 Guest
    The epic Sword of Dominions was on Talion when I started the game. The promotional Gold chest from the Gold Edition was in the unopened chests market at the beginning for me, too--I didn't open it until Act II though. I have not noticed a Legendary War
    Party chest in my unopened chests, and only have one 1 legendary orc in my followers (from the promotional Gold chest). Later today I'll check to see if the DLC is downloaded on my console and check the SoW marketplace again.

Chimera30, Oct 20, 2017
  10. Chimera30
    Chimera30 Guest
    Chimera30, Oct 20, 2017
  11. I would imagine you will need to contact the game developer or publisher. You could also try contacting either the store you purchased the game from or Xbox customer support.

Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
  12. Chimera30 Win User

The epic Sword of Dominions was on Talion when I started the game. The promotional Gold chest from the Gold Edition was in the unopened chests market at the beginning for me, too--I didn't open it until Act II though. I have not noticed a Legendary War
    Party chest in my unopened chests, and only have one 1 legendary orc in my followers (from the promotional Gold chest). Later today I'll check to see if the DLC is downloaded on my console and check the SoW marketplace again.
  13. Histborn Win User

yea I spent 2 hours online with xbox support to be told to call wb so I guess call wb
  14. Cross Lychgate Win User

Same here I just got the sword and the cursed chest but I didn't get the gold chest nor the legendary war party chest and It's not fait that I paid for something and I did not get it, there is a youtuber called Potates that shows what we should have gotten
    for the preorder and when it unlocks in the game story so I am sure that I should have it by now, hopefully they will fix it but I am really dissapointed about my purchace.
  15. Castellus Zemi Win User

I would imagine you will need to contact the game developer or publisher. You could also try contacting either the store you purchased the game from or Xbox customer support.
  16. RAGNAROK HOUND Win User

I am having the same issue i put in a ticket with Wb support
Thema:

1. Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing? - Similar Threads - Middle Earth Shadow

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. My downloads are stopping in the middle

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads are stopping in the middle: My downloads are stopping in the middle no matter which game I try to download. I have tried it on 2 brand new consoles series s and series x in the last 24 hours, can someone help I am running...
  4. Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...: Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can sell a bundle with a middle finger weapon sticker in it 79a3f5d2-d942-455d-b4ed-73ee53d5b907
  5. Plus symbol “+” in middle of Xbox series x screen while playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plus symbol “+” in middle of Xbox series x screen while playing game: I recently purchased a Xbox series x console. Whenever I start a game, there is this plus symbol (+) in the middle of the screen that doesn’t go away. It’s strange because I never have it appear...
  6. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  7. Xbox one turning off in middle of game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turning off in middle of game play: I have an Xbox one s and it keeps turning off in the middle of game play and then not wanting to turn back on. I bought new power cord an external fan. I took it completely apart and air dusted it...
  8. Why are my game pass games closing without notice in the middle of missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my game pass games closing without notice in the middle of missions?: So me and a friend are playing Payday 3 and the game keeps closing on us between missions. We think it was the game so we changed game but the same issue happened again, is this from game pass or...
  9. Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.: Black ops 2, MW3 and MW2 have all been disconnecting me from xbox live while playing. Black Ops 1 and World at War both work flawlessly along with every Series X and XB1 game. But those specific...
  10. Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup: "I figured out why the game is crashing. If I start the game without logging into my account, it works, but as soon as it asks me to log in, the game crashes." how i can fix this?...