Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

Discus and support Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Confident-Print-836, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this issue

submitted by /u/Confident-Print-836
    [link] [comments]

/u/Confident-Print-836, Nov 6, 2023
  2. E.J Minns Win User

Game chat Xbox cloud gaming

Do we know when mics will work with cloud gaming?
  3. DutcH eXo Win User

Need Help Fixing Chat!!!

it has nothing to do with the controller or anything like that. The firmware is bad on the setup right now, polk is working with xbox to come out with and update soon so the mic works like it should on xbox. On another note though do you notice that when
    you turn up your game volume the chat volume lowers and vise versa? its really annoying I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the firmware but its really annoying.
  4. Edward Callf Win User

My Xbox Mic will not work?

hey still not working, i have used the headsets with other devices and the microphones work fine. I have had previous xboxes with the same issue so i doubt its the xbox's issue. I did change my age on my microsoft account a while ago because it was wrong so im not sure if that has anything to do with my mic. I notice when using my apple earbuds when mic monitoring is turned on there is a static noise that gets louder when i put more monitoring on. Im not sure if that is useful information?
  5. Nelomelo Win User

Backwards Compatible Disc Games - Lag Every 15 Minutes

they will do nothing. i cant get any bc disc game and when i do get black ops to work it is a laggy mess even offline
  6. Scoobychu Win User

ark won't launch on cloud gaming

there is no error I tried to do it on my phone but it won't work and I don't have an xbox one or later but on PC I just try pressing the button and it won't work nothing comes up but it is in the cloud gaming section so I'm not sure why its not working
Thema:

Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

1. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess - Similar Threads - Mics cloud gaming

2. How to use mic and headset on xbox cloud to hear friends on PlayStation or pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use mic and headset on xbox cloud to hear friends on PlayStation or pc?: I’m using xbox cloud on my samsung tv. I have a razor head plugged into my controller but can’t hear the game or friends. Am I able to use the headset on the cloud with controller?...
  3. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]
  4. I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on...: I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on my ps5 backbone but for some reason I can’t speak even if I click the unmute bottom any suggestions?...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming_Fortnite_Headset Mic Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming_Fortnite_Headset Mic Not Working: Hello, I have recently tried playing Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Everything seems to work fine except I have not been able to get my headset mic to work when I party up. I spent hours...
  6. XBOX cloud controller not using headphones and mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX cloud controller not using headphones and mic: Hi Xbox I am using the cloud on a Samsung TV. It is connected and the elite series 2 controller is recognised and works. The only thing that does not work is the earphones that I plug into the...
  7. XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP: im playing forntite on pc, and the mic when i talk to others sound weird. it makes my mic SUPER delayed, and UBER fast. plus, i sound like a robot to them. when i go to xbox party chat, [ only 2...
  8. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming fortnite mic problem: I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant hear me how do i solve this?(i have tested my...
  9. Cloud gaming with mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming with mic: I use the gamepass app alot to take advantage of cloud gaming. I play by connecting my phone and displaying it on my TV. Anytime I use my standard Bluetooth headphones to chat with friends there...
  10. Mic not working in online games (Xbox Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not working in online games (Xbox Cloud Gaming): So I've had this issue on both iOS and Windows 10. When creating or joining a party with my friends who are on physical Xboxes, I am able to hear their chat through my headphones, but they are not...