Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

Discus and support Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by B R8, Apr 10, 2024.

1. B R8
    B R8 Guest

Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released.

I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t talk on there. Everything I say is being censored and more than half the time it makes no sense unless it’s some insult in another language. The can’t be said, something with th triggers a censor and this is absolutely uncalled for. I’d rather deal with bullies than this tbh.

If anyone can point me to a fix or just let me know they aren’t going to be changing this so I can move onto another platform would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. xCHEMISTx Win User

ESO: What race and alliance are you playing for?

They have spam filter add-on you can download now so they don't ruin your gaming experience. So far I am liking it. Just have to keep it updated and it's all good.
  3. EsatTEMEL Win User

Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

Nvidia said :
    "

This has reference to being unable to use NVIDIA filters in Dead by Daylight from the GeForce Experience issue reported. Your case has been assigned to me to process further.

Dead by Daylight Microsoft Store (Xbox) version game filter is not supported in GeForce Experience. Only the steam version of Dead by Daylight game filters works in GeForce Experience."
  4. Prayforplague43 Win User

What happened to Boo, The Cosmic Space Hamster ?

Great, my gaming experience is ruined!
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more seriously

Hey there

Have you considered putting your settings to friends only? Its a good alternative and filters out messages, game chat etc from everyone that isnt your friend. If you had some good games you can always add the person as a friend :)

But as others have mentioned above, your best option is to mute, block and report the person in those instances.

I am sorry that this situation has ruined your night, its not the experience anybody wants to have.
  6. Dokkon Win User

900p dragon age inquisition.Are you serious microsoft?

Ya know, I was just thinking that last night. What would make this game perfect, 180 more p's. *** you Microsoft for ruining my experience.
Thema:

1. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s chat filter

2. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  3. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  4. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night: Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night idk if i did something wrong bf5f528b-6505-4902-84f2-bac3648d14d5
  7. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  8. Microsoft Roblox voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox voice chat: Hello dear Microsoft team The roblox voice chat in your microsoft store doesn't seem to work in all voice chat games it says where the number of players is and it says that there is no roblox...
  9. Microsoft please release text chat on roblox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please release text chat on roblox: In some roblox games powers are activated using commands in game chat, but on consoles we don't have chat. In addition to being bad for the experience because we can't talk to other players or...
  10. im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat: hello i have the problem,i mean im looking for roblox application in microphone privacy settings but it doesnt show up other applications are there but not roblox and i cant turn on voice chat......