Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

Discus and support Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Maybe the big surprise is another slap to the face. Anyone consider that? huh? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blitz23 NZ, Mar 6, 2014.

  1. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3


    Maybe the big surprise is another slap to the face. Anyone consider that? huh?
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 6, 2014
    #31
  2. Or maybe the big surprise is that Jack Trenton is coming in to run Xbox. ?
     
    ShadowChaser36, Mar 6, 2014
    #32
  3. Maybe Trenton, Allard, AND a slap!
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 6, 2014
    #33
  4. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    Yes, I'm sure there'll be a slap in there some where, and we'll hear about the horror of it all here.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Mar 6, 2014
    #34
  5. Is it really necessary this slap thing is now spreading through out the forum. Satisfied? Your a troll since 2009 we know! Must have been a tuff year to graduate.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 6, 2014
    #35
  6. The return of an actual well thought out family sharing scheme, with a sub based payment.

    With actual concrete details, and named partners.
     
    HairyLoveSpuds, Mar 6, 2014
    #36
  7. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    What I'd like to see

    1. VR headset
    2. Illumiroom
    3. Some other amazing tech/cloud news
    4. New monster AAA games
    5. Return of games like RED DED, Far Cry and Borderlands
     
    CODukes4, Mar 6, 2014
    #37
  8. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    I trust it will be good news. Maybe they should not have made it sound like a secret weapon though.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 6, 2014
    #38
  9. ...if it's not the return of Avatar Awards, maybe it's an Xbox Two. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 :p
     
    Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
    #39
  10. Lofty Who Win User

    Microsoft to do something at E3 that has never been done at E3

    When I first saw the headline I thought it might have something to do with recent reports that Microsoft "Would reveal their biggest surprise ever at E3" .. doesn't look like it though.
  11. Boas BS5 Win User

    Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    See now i thought both were very underwhelming. Sunset Overdrive and RBS were the highlights for me
  12. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    I missed bits and pieces, did they announce the big surprise already?
  13. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    I plan to eat mine anyway once it gets nice and plump :)
  14. the dude1978 Win User

    Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    my unicorn used to like cheese on toast but it started piling on the pounds.they can be quite health consious these unicorns.
Thema:

Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

Loading...
  1. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Biggest Surprise

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  7. Why is signing into Xbox or Microsoft the biggest pain in my **** ??? My bank doesn’t even...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is signing into Xbox or Microsoft the biggest pain in my **** ??? My bank doesn’t even...: This is absolutely ridiculous trying to log into Xbox or Microsoft!!$ 9e5917d9-e939-4ade-ab44-3f855c7ca515
  8. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account: I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get...
  9. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  10. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...: One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484