Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

Discus and support Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Obviously the above means virtual surround through a stereo headset, without needing to connect something to the optical port.. (in case anyone thinks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blitz23 NZ, Mar 6, 2014.

  1. USA1fan
    USA1fan Guest

    Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3


    Obviously the above means virtual surround through a stereo headset, without needing to connect something to the optical port.. (in case anyone thinks I mean audio in general, as in normal external speakers, I don't).
     
    USA1fan, Mar 6, 2014
    #16
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    id like to see a VR headset
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 6, 2014
    #17
  3. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    "Biggest surprise ever" sounds like something much more than a game announcement
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Mar 6, 2014
    #18
  4. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    Maybe they will reveal the Black Tusk Project?
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 6, 2014
    #19
  5. @LOL AT UR SKILL, this actually was announced today!
    Source
    was from a Tweet from @MyXboxLive. So i can assure you this is not the announcement.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 6, 2014
    #20
  6. I just want to pretend something exists that doesn't.

    I just want more games and something as good as "Play room".

    Reality, I just want to be happy with what we've got, and I am so yes but no but whatever
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 6, 2014
    #21
  7. Well those game titles sure don't make me think "wow! AAA incoming!" But you never know.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 6, 2014
    #22
  8. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    Now that i read the article again it kinda sounds like our announcement might have something to do with the development team from Max Curse of Brotherhood.

    That may not sound special but you never know whats behind the black veil.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 6, 2014
    #23
  9. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    I never get excited for news like this. 9 times out of 10 it's not as big as they claim it was going to be.
     
    Wiggs, Mar 6, 2014
    #24
  10. it will be halo 5.... with all the previous titles in hd along with it. MP online too from halo 2 on

    I can dream, can't I?
     
    IgotTSondabrain, Mar 6, 2014
    #25
  11. Im sorry but the biggest surprise ever could not be Halo. Xbox has evolved past Halo.. Like it or not
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 6, 2014
    #26
  12. If anyone is expecting a graphics announcement E3 is too far out. Tune in to GDC where they will be talking about DX12. This may have a more profound effect on X1 than people think. E3 this year will be about games games games. I'm so worried and concerned
    with top end graphics that I've been playing RDR all over again! Titanfall will release and I'll play the snot out of it for it's fun factor and the graphics are just gravy. If they have something up their sleaves to boost anything the X1 can do great if not
    whatevs!
     
    WraithofWolves, Mar 6, 2014
    #27
  13. MASTASLICE
    MASTASLICE Guest

    Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    i'm hoping a way to stream 360 games..... HALO 2 ann, GAMES WITH GOLD, Or we bought Naughtydog =D
     
    MASTASLICE, Mar 6, 2014
    #28
  14. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    x7SNOOPY7x, Mar 6, 2014
    #29
  15. catigerman72
    catigerman72 Guest
    Maybe the big announcement is migration to a subscription model like cell phones. Sign up for a given number of years to xbox live and get a free xbox one.
     
    catigerman72, Mar 6, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

Loading...
  1. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Biggest Surprise

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  7. Why is signing into Xbox or Microsoft the biggest pain in my **** ??? My bank doesn’t even...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is signing into Xbox or Microsoft the biggest pain in my **** ??? My bank doesn’t even...: This is absolutely ridiculous trying to log into Xbox or Microsoft!!$ 9e5917d9-e939-4ade-ab44-3f855c7ca515
  8. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account: I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get...
  9. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  10. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...: One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484