Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

Discus and support Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm kinda hoping it's not exclusive rights to anything (other than MS Studios stuff obviously). Platform exclusivity stuff sucks, even DLC and timed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mellor44, Mar 6, 2014.

  1. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3


    I'm kinda hoping it's not exclusive rights to anything (other than MS Studios stuff obviously).

    Platform exclusivity stuff sucks, even DLC and timed exclusives.

    .

    If MS/Sony spent less time and money securing exclusivity deals and spent it on improving their consoles functions/features the gaming world would be a better place.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Mar 7, 2014
    #16
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    xbox handheld?

    Sorry, I realise i'm just throwing out wild guesses
     
    neilhorgan, Mar 7, 2014
    #17
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Chromehounds 2 would actually be something to get excited about.
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 7, 2014
    #18
  4. the dude1978
    the dude1978 Guest

    Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    microsoft are going to halve the cost of live.its true because the unicorn that floats down to my window every night for a cup of tea and a biscuit told me so.
     
    the dude1978, Jun 3, 2014
    #19
  5. Does this unicorn have a wonky horn? If so, ignore it, it lies Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jun 3, 2014
    #20
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ dude,

    You telling fibs there mate?

    The unicorn that visits me has always said "NO" unicorn eats biscuits, they are partial to a bit of cheese on toast though with brown sauce and pepper on top.

    Why do a few always feel the need to tell lies on here, shocking really!
     
    Lofty Who, Jun 3, 2014
    #21
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I like brown cheese with toast on top.
     
    John Dowding, Jun 4, 2014
    #22
  8. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    Homemade brown cheese is the business mmmmm
     
    Beard 0f Steel, Jun 4, 2014
    #23
  9. the dude1978
    the dude1978 Guest
    my unicorn used to like cheese on toast but it started piling on the pounds.they can be quite health consious these unicorns.
     
    the dude1978, Jun 8, 2014
    #24
  10. I plan to eat mine anyway once it gets nice and plump Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jun 8, 2014
    #25
  11. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    MS to scrap X1 and release X2.

    You heard it here first.
     
    Boas BS5, Jun 9, 2014
    #26
  12. I missed bits and pieces, did they announce the big surprise?
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jun 9, 2014
    #27
  13. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

    I missed bits and pieces, did they announce the big surprise already?
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jun 9, 2014
    #28
  14. There wasn't really a big surprise as such. The biggest announcement was the Halo Master Chief collection which includes access to the beta for Halo 5.
     
    Beard 0f Steel, Jun 9, 2014
    #29
  15. Ah thanks buddy. So that was it. Well I am happy with that, the whole show last night was really good.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jun 9, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3

Loading...
  1. Microsoft's "Biggest Surprise Ever" Might Be Coming at E3 - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Biggest Surprise

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  7. Why is signing into Xbox or Microsoft the biggest pain in my **** ??? My bank doesn’t even...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is signing into Xbox or Microsoft the biggest pain in my **** ??? My bank doesn’t even...: This is absolutely ridiculous trying to log into Xbox or Microsoft!!$ 9e5917d9-e939-4ade-ab44-3f855c7ca515
  8. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account: I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get...
  9. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  10. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...: One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484