Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Talk about over the top control with paying members accounts, suspended due to banter between freinds, what a joke. How about letting people have their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SouthwestNut, Oct 10, 2017.

1. SouthwestNut
    SouthwestNut Guest

Microsoft

Talk about over the top control with paying members accounts, suspended due to banter between freinds, what a joke. How about letting people have their say in the case review, oh wait that wouldn't matter because no matter what you say you do not take any
    notice. Dont get all this controlling on the PS4.

:)

SouthwestNut, Oct 10, 2017
  2. DLC for week 9th September.

From the Rb forums:

Captain Speedy, Oct 10, 2017
  3. AndrewH13
    AndrewH13 Guest
    Rush 2112 - DLC 31/12/11

Pack = £2.49 UK, (440 Microsoft Points) and to buy 2000 Microsoft Points (from Microsoft) = £17.00

What is wrong with my maths?

0.85p per point
    440 x 0.85 = £3.74 (I seem to be overpaying for everything I buy compared to what is quoted!!!!!)

AndrewH13, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Microsoft

Hi there,

If a user reports you for something you said/did that was against the code of conduct and the enforcement team finds it to be valid, they will issue a suspension. Investigations take time so the suspension could be for something that happened days or even
    weeks before.

If you've submitted a case review and it's been upheld, there is nothing further that can be done.

Mistress Sara, Oct 10, 2017
  5. XBF - Staniel Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account - Microsoft to Microsoft

Greetings CamrenJohnson,

If you have already completed the migration but it appears that the license is on the wrong account, you will need to contact Mojang support here and open a ticket to see about migrating the game over to your other account.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!
  6. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Microsoft!

If "blew him up" means that you were cursing out a 9 year old, then that would be considered harassment and a violation of the Xbox Code of Conduct.

More information can be found here about your suspension: http://enforcement.xbox.com

The forum will not be able to help you with your suspension, as the Enforcement team does not post here. Go to the link and submit a case review (if eligible).
  8. Zehq Win User

Microsoft $$$

Lol who actually uses auto-aim? Wish there was a server option to disable it for all players.
  9. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  10. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36