Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

Discus and support Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got banned for nothing and i do not appreciate a 2 week suspension from comunacation i would like my account to be unbanned as a result in false... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NitroVoodoo360, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

i got banned for nothing and i do not appreciate a 2 week suspension from comunacation i would like my account to be unbanned as a result in false complants against my gammer tag yous need to review your code of conduct cause to many good players are getting
    reported for there skill by jelous players ive had xbox live since the xbox 360 was released i find this via lating since ive been a good customer over the years of wasting money on xbox live plus supsriptscions this is unfair trading if i dont get this resolved
    i will be ringing fair traiding Australia to reslove this issue

:)

NitroVoodoo360, Mar 19, 2017
  2. rommy2002
    rommy2002 Guest
    I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I have been banned from xbox live unfairly. I have been banned from communicating as well as playing online, but i did absolutely nothing. I checked out my enforcement and it states that i am banned for 2 weeks, now i just recieved another email from xbox
    on my gmail saying the duration of my banned is now 100 days, i am not sure this is true but regardless i do not deserve to be banned, i was not sending threats, trolling or harrasing anyone or using profanity. I swear on my life i have not done anything related
    to the code of conduct. I need to speak with someone immediately, i have been banned from playing online and communicating but i submitted a case review and they told me the same thing, that i was harrasing players or anything that has to do with code of conduct.
    I am extremely upset.

rommy2002, Mar 19, 2017
  3. Got banned for using german symbols and followed the code of conduct

I need some help because Microsoft banned me for using German symbols and I followed the code of conduct too how do I fix this and if this does not get fix Microsoft watch the **** out.

Creeperkid5515, Mar 19, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

you may want to read the code of conduct there is no false complaints you have to keep it rated e for everyone

Every complaint is actually reviewed by multiple teams before being issued a suspensjon

And no they take weeks not a couple days to issue a ban

You forget they actually document everything based on the report

And FYI false reports don't affect you at all

And a good number you mean the 1% that is affected by their bad behaviour that gets suspended you do realize how bad that sounds right?

Communications rules is rated e for everyone no matter what service you use

Also.fake reports actually get reviewed .and their accuracy rating drops for future reports and have no effect on your account

Don't listen to myths

Enforcement.xbox.com is where you can filename case review

And if you had two weeks hate to break it to you but you should watch your language

Because too many suspensions will end badly for you

ngocphi, Mar 19, 2017
  5. Does Fair trading Australia really care about a Xbox account? Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct  ive been unfairly banned from comunacation :D

ShockedSinger48, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Does Fair trading Australia really care about a Xbox account? :D
  7. ngocphi Win User

you may want to read the code of conduct there is no false complaints you have to keep it rated e for everyone

Every complaint is actually reviewed by multiple teams before being issued a suspensjon

And no they take weeks not a couple days to issue a ban

You forget they actually document everything based on the report

And FYI false reports don't affect you at all

And a good number you mean the 1% that is affected by their bad behaviour that gets suspended you do realize how bad that sounds right?

Communications rules is rated e for everyone no matter what service you use

Also.fake reports actually get reviewed .and their accuracy rating drops for future reports and have no effect on your account

Don't listen to myths

Enforcement.xbox.com is where you can filename case review

And if you had two weeks hate to break it to you but you should watch your language

Because too many suspensions will end badly for you
  8. xTye Win User

URGENT, Misuse of enforcement team power

When you violate the Code of Conduct/Terms of Use and get caught...you're issued a ban. If this is a permanent ban...you forfeit all remaining Gold and paid Marketplace content. You will not be given a fresh 12 month code. They do not unfairly ban anyone.
    They have very valid reasons as to why you've been banned.
  9. OOO PJnemesis Win User

Code of conduct unfairly banned

So im asking wat can o do were can i complain or show my case atleast defend my self cus yes my ban is over but i stil have a bad rap i cant join the ambasedor program i bin on xbox for 15 years im a levil 20 someting revieuwer come on
  10. XBF Amber M Win User

Code of conduct unfairly banned

HeyOOO PJnemesis

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding Bans/Suspensions as previously stated by our Ambassadors.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the Code only.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation - Similar Threads - Microsoft need fix

2. Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!: This error has jist happened to me after i updated my xbox one, i can not join partys, play games, open microsoft store or open settings. **** Microsoft you need to fix this immediately....
  3. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  4. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  5. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  6. how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?: I've had this problem for 2 weeks now. whenever I play an online Minecraft server a message pops up and it goes as following : you need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I tried every single...
  7. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  8. Need Microsoft to fix my rank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft to fix my rank: I caught a hacker while playing "Call of Duty Ghosts", I uploaded a video as evidence on xbox live. The hackers name is "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]". After I reported him for cheating,...
  9. My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...: I need to know how much it will cost to fix my xboxone s HDMI and how long it will take and where to go 64c0c942-3dda-4eab-b290-995cff7a432d
  10. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server: Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host 863cc27d-e87f-4d16-ac19-074ff3a4c5bd