Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic)

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset just broke my mic stopped working and I just found out that my right soundbox doesn't work anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UrbaneKitty9644, May 28, 2017.

1. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic)

Recently my Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset just broke my mic stopped working and I just found out that my right soundbox doesn't work anymore either does anyone know if I can get money back?

:)

UrbaneKitty9644, May 28, 2017
  2. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest
    Zavistic, May 28, 2017
  3. MitchPhoenix
    MitchPhoenix Guest
    quick headset ?

i have the microsoft xbox one stereo headset and ive noticed that when really loud noises happen during a game my chat icon appears on screen.

so im guessing my mic is picking up the sound, does that mean my headset is to loud? or is there a setting to lower like the chat mixer or mic monitoring?

MitchPhoenix, May 28, 2017
  4. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic)

You can try your best if it covers under your warranty. 90 days warranty? If I'm not wrong. Or do you have any protection plans?

You may consider buying any good headset. Here are some of them after a quick lookup.

1. HyperX Cloud Revolver (very popular)

2. Creative Sound BlasterX H7

3. Sennheiser GAME ONE PC Gaming Headset

4. HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset (I use this with my 360)

5. ASTRO Gaming A40

Source: SoundMaximum

Try replacing or repairing the existing one.

EagerBard432622, Aug 4, 2017
  5. I was also looking to buy Cloud II. What's your experience so far with it?

VenousThrone842, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mario12693 Win User

Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Xbox One Stereo headset
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

The mic that came with the Xbox one works. My adapter chat button makes the game volume higher. Is it suppose to be like that?
  7. Auswulf Win User

Broken mics

Is it the standard Xbox one mic or the xbox one stereo headset?
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

After new headset

9. EagerBard432622 Win User

You can try your best if it covers under your warranty. 90 days warranty? If I'm not wrong. Or do you have any protection plans?

You may consider buying any good headset. Here are some of them after a quick lookup.

1. HyperX Cloud Revolver (very popular)

2. Creative Sound BlasterX H7

3. Sennheiser GAME ONE PC Gaming Headset

5. ASTRO Gaming A40

Source: SoundMaximum

Try replacing or repairing the existing one.
  10. VenousThrone842 Win User

I was also looking to buy Cloud II. What's your experience so far with it?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Stereo Gaming

2. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring: I have tried everything under the sun, restarting, moving the console, changing internets, checking controller settings and configurations, and the general audio output settings; but NOTHING will...
  3. Microsoft stereo headset echoes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft stereo headset echoes: I have the Microsoft stereo headset and whenever I'm in a party the people in the party would hear an echo. How do I fix that problem? 4fee26d8-61a9-4ba9-965c-3fdccad3e6e7
  4. Absolutely confused on Microsoft XBox One Stereo headset warranty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Absolutely confused on Microsoft XBox One Stereo headset warranty ...: I purchased the Microsoft XBox One Stereo headset from a major online retailer in October 2014. The retailer web site clearly states it comes with a one year warranty. The microphone stopped...
  5. Brand new Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset cuts out randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset cuts out randomly: Hi All ! I bought the official Microsoft xbox one stereo headset that comes with a stereo headset adapter. I did the update with the adapter and headset plugged in. When playing alone or with...
  6. Question about the Microsoft Stereo Headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the Microsoft Stereo Headset.: Is it a solid choice? It's obviously not MLG material, but my main question is, can you hear yourself when you talk? Does it playback your voice or is it like the XO four where you can't hear...
  7. Microsoft Stereo headset for COD on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Stereo headset for COD on Xbox one: Hello all, I want to purchase a gaming headset for playing games like COD, as i know you can gain an advantage from hearing the direction on approaching enemies and also for late night gaming. I...
  8. microsoft stereo headset and adapter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft stereo headset and adapter.: I cannot hear myself in the headset. Is this how they are suppose to be? f9fa4ac6-6c3a-4dde-bc1f-5a64e5088317
  9. Microsoft NEEDS to release a Stereo Adapter software/firmware update ASAP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft NEEDS to release a Stereo Adapter software/firmware update ASAP.: It tunes headset microphones to be incredibly sensitive when using party chat (to the point of major voice distortion and awful quality), tested and confirmed by yours truly on two separate Xbox...
  10. Turtle Beach Earforce X1 & Microsoft Headset Stereo Adapter - microphone not recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Earforce X1 & Microsoft Headset Stereo Adapter - microphone not recognised: Got my adapter a few days ago now and have updated my controllers via USB. If I plug in either the pink cable for the microphone or a cable from the X1 control box into the MS headset adapter it...