Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver not working

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, my Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver is malfunctioning on my computer. The driver does not show up in my device manager anymore and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PeteBary10, Oct 9, 2018.

1. PeteBary10
    PeteBary10 Guest

Hello, my Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver is malfunctioning on my computer. The driver does not show up in my device manager anymore and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver off the internet and it still will not show. Every time I plug
    the Xbox remote into my computer via USB connection it does not turn on although it vibrates once upon insertion. I do not know how to get the remote to work again.

:)

PeteBary10, Oct 9, 2018
  2. PC drivers for XB1 controllers rolling out today

Drivers work great. If a game supports Xbox 360 control pad, it supports Xbox One control pad.

Good stuff Microsoft!

Unreal Warfare, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Xbox one S controller with android phone

The Xbox One S controller is not designed nor supported to run on smartphones. Microsoft did not issue any bluetooth controller drivers outside of Windows 10.

Anything you may have got working (or have seen working) was just partially working, generic bluetooth input drivers preinstalled on the phone itself, or unofficial third-party drivers written for the controller.

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

CIDkidzPILLZ, Oct 9, 2018
  5. PeteBary10
    PeteBary10 Guest
    This is how I have connected my remote in the past when I used it with my computer, just by connecting the USB to the computer and into the controller. For some reason this has stopped working though and no longer turns on the remote when I plug it in

PeteBary10, Oct 9, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Petebary,

So you say the controller now does not turn on once you plug it in, just vibrates when you insert it. The USB connection to the controller is how it powers up so would you mind trying to put in some batteries into the controller to see if it simply turns
    on?

When you hold down the Xbox button on the controller it will start flashing. As long as the light is on, the controller is being powered.

If there is no power connected with USB or with batteries, the controller will need to be exchanged. If there is power with batteries, then maybe you should try a different USB cable.

If the controller is able to turn on with batteries then you may need to try connecting using Bluetooth, Wireless or another USB cable.

I hope that information is helpful!

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xb1 wired controller driver not loading