Microsoft Xbox kinect adapter for xbox one

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox kinect adapter for xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; We have purchased Microsoft Xbox kinect adapter for xbox one dated , 11th July 2018 from Amazon, Sr No 04207419978, Problem: As soon as we connect USB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OcularHarbor261, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Microsoft Xbox kinect adapter for xbox one

We have purchased Microsoft Xbox kinect adapter for xbox one dated , 11th July 2018 from Amazon, Sr No 04207419978,

Problem: As soon as we connect USB it showing error USB Device not recognised. We replaced ports still

problem is same. We tried connecting on another computer still problem is same

Kindly provide us some solution for this.

:)

OcularHarbor261, Aug 1, 2018
  2. TG Fireflex
    TG Fireflex Guest
    Kinect Sensor for Xbox One S

Checkout:
    support.xbox.com/.../kinect-adapter

For users upgrading from original Xbox One to Xbox One S

For a limited time, the Kinect Adapter will be available for free to customers who have an existing Xbox One console, an Xbox One Kinect Sensor, and an Xbox One S console. You will need the serial number for all three devices to get the free Xbox Kinect
    Adapter. To request your free Kinect Adapter, contact Xbox Support.

To save time, we recommend that you make sure your Xbox One S console, original Xbox One console, and Xbox One Kinect Sensor are registered to your Microsoft account. Go to Device Support to register your devices.

For users new to Xbox One S

Customers who have just purchased a Kinect sensor to use with their Xbox One S console can buy the adapter from the Microsoft Store or other participating retailers

TG Fireflex, Aug 1, 2018
  3. btrips
    btrips Guest
    Xbox one S requires 49.99 adapter for kinect.

Using Kinect Sensor | Xbox One S | Xbox One X

/thread

mods please lock.

btrips, Aug 1, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

You should try contacting Xbox Support to see if this item is faulty and get a replacement if possible.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

However as Microsoft stopped making these I am not sure if they will be able to replace it. If you purchased via Amazon with a third party seller, you might not be able to get support.

It might be worth contact Amazon as well for a refund if you can't get it replaced.

5. TG Fireflex Win User

Kinect Sensor for Xbox One S

Checkout:
    support.xbox.com/.../kinect-adapter

For a limited time, the Kinect Adapter will be available for free to customers who have an existing Xbox One console, an Xbox One Kinect Sensor, and an Xbox One S console. You will need the serial number for all three devices to get the free Xbox Kinect
    Adapter. To request your free Kinect Adapter, contact Xbox Support.

To save time, we recommend that you make sure your Xbox One S console, original Xbox One console, and Xbox One Kinect Sensor are registered to your Microsoft account. Go to Device Support to register your devices.

Customers who have just purchased a Kinect sensor to use with their Xbox One S console can buy the adapter from the Microsoft Store or other participating retailers
  6. Internet Expert Win User

? #2 Kinect Adapter

There was only one program that gave complimentary Kinect adapters, and that was when the Xbox One S first came out in 2016. Microsoft did not do the same with the release of the Xbox One X in 2017. The Kinect adapter was officially discontinued back in
    early January 2018, so I would not expect a possibility of Microsoft giving out free adapters anymore.

If you're looking to play Kinect games, your only options are to either play it on an original model Xbox One, or buy an adapter on Amazon (OEM or third-party).
  7. Titounet666 Win User

no more kinect adapters

Same for me. I've purchased an Xbox One S to replace my original Xbox One with Kinect. The port disappeared and the adapter is no more available .... Kinect is useless now.

A shame, Microsoft. A simple adapter !!!

After Lumia Windows phone, kinect, groove, soon xbox and windows discontinued ?
  8. Internet Expert Win User

No cable support for kinect

You will need a Kinect adapter to play Kinect games on the Xbox One S/X. However, Microsoft discontinued production of the Kinect adapter about a month or two ago.

If you want to play Xbox One Kinect games, you have two options:

• Get an adapter from a third-party seller on Amazon, eBay, etc. Practically all retail stores have been cleared of adapters.
    • Get an original Xbox One console, probably used. Those consoles have a Kinect port on the back so you don't need an adapter.
  9. LennoxDaCat Win User

how to claim free kinnect connector for xbox one s

How to get the Kinect Adapter

Adapter. To request your free Kinect Adapter,
    contact Xbox Support

To save time, we recommend that you make sure your Xbox One S console, original Xbox One console, and Xbox One Kinect Sensor are registered to your Microsoft account. Go to
    Device Support to register your devices.

Customers who have just purchased a Kinect sensor to use with their Xbox One S console can buy the adapter from the
    Microsoft Store or other participating retailers.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox kinect adapter for xbox one - Similar Threads - Microsoft kinect adapter

2. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...
  3. When Microsoft is going to make Kinect Adventures work for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Microsoft is going to make Kinect Adventures work for Xbox One?: Kinect Adventures is something that every Xbox owner wants. When does Microsoft plan to issues Kinect Adventures for Xbox One (S/X)? Thank you. 2ab8a592-b8de-4065-af82-46b99fb1a5fd
  4. Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...: Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game pass? It's just not worth our money!...
  5. Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect: My son has been using the Edge browser on an Xbox One to access online schooling on Microsoft Teams. This was working fairly well for several weeks, using the Kinect camera video and Xbox audio in...
  6. Twitch confirmed Microsoft discontinued Kinect support after dropping Mixer - Xbox kinect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch confirmed Microsoft discontinued Kinect support after dropping Mixer - Xbox kinect...: Hey, I know my fellow twitch streamers have been scratching their head wondering why the kinect is no longer supported by the twitch app. Turns out after Microsoft dropped Mixer they felt it was...
  7. What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...: What will it take for Microsoft's Xbox arm to fully support Kinect 2.0 on Xbox Series X? Would a Kickstarter Campaign, Digital Petition, or the Xbox Insider Feedback get this question answered?...
  8. Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I bought a game disc Kinect Sports Rivals long time ago, and am very happy playing it with the Kinect and the adapter on Xbox One X console for long time. Few days ago, I came to notice that...
  9. In a time of pandemic Microsoft has to launch a kinect for xbox one x and games for kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In a time of pandemic Microsoft has to launch a kinect for xbox one x and games for kinect.: At that time, when we stay at home, we can't go to the gym or run and walk in the park, why doesn't Microsoft launch a kinect for xbox one x, and games for kinect? with kinect we do exercises at...
  10. Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...: I know there is no official information about any kind of Kinect, but this question has also arisen for me with Xbox one, Xbox Series X uses the same operating system...