Microsoft: Xbox family not working! Help!

Discus and support Microsoft: Xbox family not working! Help! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Xbox family not working! Help! I've been having trouble changing my kids privacy settings. He shows up on Microsoft family, but... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by frodisn, Mar 1, 2017.

1. frodisn
    frodisn Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Xbox family not working! Help!
    I've been having trouble changing my kids privacy settings. He shows up on Microsoft family, but when i go to change the xbox live pricasy settings he doesn't show up where you select the "gamerpic" Only my gamerpic shows up. I need a solution to this, 'cause
    otherwise he wil never be able to play online. Please help!

:)

frodisn, Mar 1, 2017
  2. Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

Parent GT = (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Parent GT = Fantomime (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = ShutBubbles1867 (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = RiverPainter782 (Does not work - only attached to windows, not xbox)

Please help

Thanks so much.

GreenieSpunky, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Official✅
    Official✅ Guest
    Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Honestly, the same thing is happening with me. Im in a microsoft family but in an adult account with the age set to 1980 so there no possible way that it shouldnt work. Microsoft please help

Official✅, Mar 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: