Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Real_Sweet1413, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years time so you have to pay for new one even tho other people have the same gamer tag I feel violated and discriminated it’s disgusting all these years on Xbox and their doing that it’s unbelievable but it’s true I wouldn’t advise anyone to get an Xbox as even the games are buggy and don’t work properly they just take your money and give you crappy games that don’t even work properly and even trying to contact them about issues it’s like finding a needle in a hay stack. XBOX ARE DELETING THIS POST EVERY TIME

submitted by /u/Real_Sweet1413
    [link] [comments]

/u/Real_Sweet1413, Jan 17, 2024
  2. SAPREX-6A79D57A-374B Win User
  3. skys7 Win User

Attn XBOX IS sexist and discriminating.... please acknowledge.....

Xbox Live is not discriminating women. I don´t get this debate. And I am a woman. I never felt discriminated in any way.
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

Earth Defense Force: IA XBOX GAME with GOLD

hi sorry to hear about this issue your having this is not don't to discriminate its normally to do with the country itself not allowing Microsoft to upload the game to the servers in that country.

this could be a multitude of things but what I do know is Microsoft don't discriminate

just look at the contrast of developers selling there games on the platform
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft frauds

Hello Paradox,

As this is the second post created about the same topic, and you said you were mentioning legal action in the first one.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tal-game/61731919-fd04-4d95-a080-10c828ea78c5

I will be locking this thread also. Remember the
    forum guidelines
    when posting on the forums. One rule is not to create duplicate posts on the same topic. You can request a call from support, as no one on the forums have the tools for this.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Fraud

I'm not sure where you've gone to try to get support, but you can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
Thema:

Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

1. Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud - Similar Threads - Microsoft discrimination fraud

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...